Author Topic: Jade xx Walsall Possible TOFTT  (Read 3372 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113705) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Punterperson1971

I believe she maybe a TOFTT only info I can find is this here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131882.500
And this one posted in the suspected adult work scams thread so hopefully proves she is real and looks like the pictures in the suspect thread(body wise)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Jade xx curvy mixed race lady walsall
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only    
   

The location
Well known hotel junction 10

Services offered
Ro and ow was all included

The wg
Around Size 14 very very curvy with a big ass that was  all in proportion to her bodyand a smallish waist to match,around 5’ 7” or 5’ 8” bit of make up in her and hair tied up she was tbf very very attractive her waist was fairly slim,no stretch marks or cellulite on her from what I could see.
Very friendly and chatty.
Started off with getting past reception there were people milling around and 3 people working at reception but didn’t take any notice and it was busy,she answered the door few cleaners about but was ok,she was in a one piece fishnet body stocking and I sat in edge of bed and had her tits in my mouth,she was loving this rubbing the back of my head I was rubbing her clit while she talking dirty.
I asked her for RO and she lay on the bad legs spread she had a little bit of stubble maybe 2 days or so but she was clean and no smells,I started to lick away and she was talking dirty and I was squeezing her nipples and she was getting in to it I was done there for around 10/15 minutes she then started to quiver a little fake? Don’t no but she enjoyed it eyes closed rumbling her hands on her tits,I then asked for oral on my so lay down and she popped rubber in(says owo at discretion but no didn’t ask so no isssue),she then ran her tongue up and down my shaft and started to suck away really good and deep and plenty of eye contact too,could feel sap rising so I asked for more oral on her and she was happy to oblige so started again and she was getting into it as she was really wet.
She then said “do you want to bend me over and fuck me “ so into doggy ass up head down and started to fuck her she was moaning and I was grabbing her waist and fucking her deep I soon came in the bag,quick clean up and a chat no rush to get out,said our good bus and left the room past reception no problems

The conclusion
Very attractive mixed race girl,insane body with a smallish waist and a big ass
Will I return?
Maybe to try owo I read some where there may be extras so owo may be an extra,only went to see this one because my regular who I was supposed to meet this morning wasn’t well.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 01:54:30 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Online Punterperson1971

It was a toss up (or toss off) between jade and this one
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Oh and this happened today

Offline escortman

Nice review PP
Thanks for confirming she is genuine  :cool:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 07:58:54 am by escortman »

Online Punterperson1971

Nice review PP
Thanks for confirming she is genuine  :cool:
Thanks mate and no problem