Author Topic: Candy Blackpool  (Read 3844 times)

Offline Southernbloke

Saw this lady today for 30 minutes. Not to be confused with a review I did of her work mate

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371936.0

Seen Candy quite a few times over the past 6 years always had a good time. Opted for bj only owo today but I have had intercourse in the past and very nice it was too.
Candy is quite petite with blonde hair and very nice enhanced boobs, advertised as 36 ee no reason to doubt that , about a dress size 16 . I find her very attractive.
Good bj technique with a bit of dirty talk and eye contact, finished with her wanking me and sucking my balls .
£50 for 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

I saw candy about 8 years ago for a 30min incall. She was at least in her late 30s back then and probably a size 12.

Really nice punt with her, loved her pussy, smelt great and got super wet quickly. Very horny lady.

I might return, but she’s gotta be mid/late 40s now.

Offline Southernbloke

You might be right about her age but to me she looks about the same. I have always found her honest and trustworthy, tries to give you a good service.
Not many decent SPs left in Blackpool now but she is one of them.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Agree mate. She used to share that place with another SP - a black girl. She was fit but not as enthusiastic as Candy.

Offline Georgedaviesok

I was a regular of Candy's but not seen her for years although did bump into her on the street and she did chat. Great service but very well rehearsed.

The black girl was Mercedes, she was ok but very up her own arse. she moved to Dixon Road after falling out with Candy and had various girls working with her, some nice, some not so. this must be ten years ago now. Wasn't orgasm addict Mandi working with her (Candy)at various times?

There was also a place next door to Candy where a few girls worked, originally they all came from Leeds and I had several threesomes there, their names will come back to me but one was called Kirsten who I saw on and off for years in a flat at the end of Hornby Road  The main girl was short with huge tits. This was a good time for punting in Blackpool, several names I could drag out of the hat including Tower Girls.

Offline Southernbloke

Yes Mandi , did work there offering a ffm with Candy on odd occasions.
About once a week there is another girl there called poppy. No ffm with the 2 girls but will do a back to back 30 minutes, £50 to each girl. Tried it once but I would rather have both at the same time.
I think Naughty Suzy worked with Candy a while ago as well
All these ladies have been reviewed by me.

Offline Mi-Go

Still see Candy, and still great vfm.

Offline Georgedaviesok

I was a regular of Candy's but not seen her for years although did bump into her on the street and she did chat. Great service but very well rehearsed.

The black girl was Mercedes, she was ok but very up her own arse. she moved to Dixon Road after falling out with Candy and had various girls working with her, some nice, some not so. this must be ten years ago now. Wasn't orgasm addict Mandi working with her (Candy)at various times?

There was also a place next door to Candy where a few girls worked, originally they all came from Leeds and I had several threesomes there, their names will come back to me but one was called Kirsten who I saw on and off for years in a flat at the end of Hornby Road  The main girl was short with huge tits. This was a good time for punting in Blackpool, several names I could drag out of the hat including Tower Girls.

The girl next door was called Selina and worked with her sister.

Offline Eugene29

Candy now advertised as 43..... perhaps she visits here.

Offline Southernbloke

Had another great 30 minutes with her yesterday. Nothing new to add but she does offer a great vfm punt at £50 per hh

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 550
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Is this the group that advertised on VS as "Bradford-Leeds" and worked from Magaluf on Cookson St, now seem to be using Brooklyns and Secrets, and occasionally number 5 a couple of years ago?
The scissors woman seemed to be involved as well - reinforced by the Cookson St link

Offline Southernbloke

Is this the group that advertised on VS as "Bradford-Leeds" and worked from Magaluf on Cookson St, now seem to be using Brooklyns and Secrets, and occasionally number 5 a couple of years ago?
The scissors woman seemed to be involved as well - reinforced by the Cookson St link

Definitely not, I know the group you mean though. I never contacted them because it just looked like a scam brigade to me ( I could be wrong)

Offline Georgedaviesok

Is this the group that advertised on VS as "Bradford-Leeds" and worked from Magaluf on Cookson St, now seem to be using Brooklyns and Secrets, and occasionally number 5 a couple of years ago?
The scissors woman seemed to be involved as well - reinforced by the Cookson St link

Absolutely not, I thought you was more clued up with the Blackpool scene than that.

Offline ISTS2005


Offline Southernbloke

I don’t understand why you have inserted a quote I didn’t make?

Offline ISTS2005

I don’t understand why you have inserted a quote I didn’t make?

It was a joke pal, I was copying what you said and added a 1 cos I think I first saw her about that long ago :D

Offline Southernbloke

It was a joke pal, I was copying what you said and added a 1 cos I think I first saw her about that long ago :D

No worries 😆

Offline Southernbloke

Had another nice 30 minutes with this lady today. Price and service was the same as last time. Very enjoyable little punt from a good SP