Author Topic: Brussels - booking a lady...  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Midsman2014

Ok gents I'm off to Brussels for a few days - a work trip that will be very dull - so I thought I might entertain myself with one or two of the local ladies during the boring evenings in my hotel room.

I'm not really into picking up girls from the street so to speak (a couple of bad experiences in Europe in the past doing just that) so I was just wondering what the best way to find a lady in Brussels might be? Is there any equivalent to adultwork for example?

Any advice would be welcome.

Cheers.

Offline jonjo29

There is a pretty good red light district just outside Midi rail station. I know you dont want to pick up off the street. However, you can go window shopping and talk to the girls. Just have a word with a girl you fancy also the madam as a some of the establishments offer hotel service. I was also quite surprised at the fairly high number of good lookers. Albeit East Europeans.