Author Topic: VIP massage magaluf  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Redturnip177

Was on the piss and came across VIP massage Magaluf after needing a punt from a pro.

Walked in, €50 for massage and I of course knew more was on the cards…

After 20 minutes off massage and feeling her little arse she asked me to turn round and what extras I wanted… I opted for €100 for a blowjob and half way through I decided I needed to fuck her. Right little thing with nice tits, late twenties and perk tits. She said €150. She could have said €500 and I probably would have paid it. Johnny slapped on and she rode the fuck out of me. Had a fair bit of ale so was getting soft so she whipped Johnny off and finished me by hand. She was fine with kissing, nipple sucking, everything as we had our way with each other.

Couldn’t fault the blowy or fuck at all. Didn’t get her name but we had some time left and I mentioned my lower back was tight so she gave me a full body and continued to let me touch her throughout.

Maybe a bit spenny but can’t fault the experience, might even go and see her again while I’m out here.

Asian girl, late twenties, probably B/C cup tits and a nice arse and slender. Top quality