Author Topic: Judy, Forever Health - Fitzrovia  (Read 610 times)

Offline maxxblue

Last time I was here I saw a gorgeous Chinese girl who provided an excellent massage with b2b and let me give her oral, all for a reasonable price.

A few plans to see other WGs didn't come off due to availability, so thought I'd be safe with this backup plan.

How wrong I was.

I could tolerate the harsh attitude of the maid (ill-mannered) as I saw the masseuse - I would say late 20's, and fairly pretty.

Judy was pleasant, but absolutely shit at massage. Clearly not trained, and really didn't have a clue. However, I was looking forward to seeing her naked, so again tolerated this.

She did pay a lot of attention to my arse, but didn't quite get the sensual techniques that a lot of Chinese masseuses do, and then she asked me if I wanted B2B.

Here we go! Or so I thought.

She asked for £80 for this, or £40 for HE. I told her that I normally pay £20 for HE and £40 for B2B, but as she wasn't budging
I politely declined her offer, and planned to try somewhere else afterwards.

She proceeded with the shit massage on my front, and then tried negotiating again. Again she tried for £80, and again I declined. I had set my heart on trying somewhere else, but than she agreed to B2B for £50, to which I agreed.

Though the same atmosphere had been tainted, she has a lovely body - almost perfect titties and arse. These did their job and brought me to a climax, but the whole experience was a huge letdown.

I'll not be returning.

Cost for massage - £60 per hour. Naked B2B - £50

External Link/Members Only