Author Topic: LeTong foot & body Massage Centre - Worthing  (Read 1146 times)

Offline croyguy2019

Managed to have a rare opportunity where I could get a couple of bookings in over the bank holiday weekend.

Location: LeTong foot & body Massage Centre (Near West Worthing station, on a busy road)
Contact: 07785 209835
Link: External Link/Members Only

Been here before, but a year or so ago. Buzzer entrance, road is busy. Large empty reception area and two rooms, side by side. They have a separate shower area. Note there is CCTV for the reception area and on the front door (CCTV screens are in each massage room). They change girls every Sunday, usually going between Chichester, Littlehampton and Brighton I imagine. They advertise on Vivastreet and Friday-ad adult so I think its pretty much guaranteed offer of extras. I believe they also offer 4 hands, but has to be pre-booked. I'm tempted but you just don't know who is on that week..

Paid £45 for hour, then £60 for extras on both occasions.


Slim, mature lady. Easily 40+ could be older. Checked with her to go naked she said yes. Asked what type of massage I wanted. Massage itself was pretty good, covered everywhere, didn't feel like it was repetitive. About 40 minutes in, switched to light fingers touches, then went for the reach under and a little giggle, asking if I wanted more. Agreed on naked massage with HE for £60. Stripped off to reveal nice slim figure, perky tits and a small landing strip. Back on the table facing up, she got on top for a brief b2b session, then straight on to the HJ, manage to get some tongue action on her tits and that was about it, no access to anywhere else. Quick clean up, random chat about Cats and Dogs and I was on my way

second visit removed, a review is one girl, in one meet, not different girls on different days, please read the rules (link at the bottom of every page), it’s the girl not the establishment that’s being reviewed
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 09:55:53 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Thanks for this. Ideally it should be two separate reviews.

Offline Muff licker

Thanks for the reviews but £60 for B2B that should have been £40 you could have had full service for those prices  :blush:

Offline croyguy2019

Thanks for the reviews but £60 for B2B that should have been £40 you could have had full service for those prices  :blush:

 :lol: haha, maybe I need to get better at haggling.

I think £105 in total isn't too bad for the hour... depending on who you get of course. It's just hit and miss who you get with the Chinese places. Plus full service isn't always the goal.

Offline croyguy2019

Thanks for this. Ideally it should be two separate reviews.

Will note for next time!

Offline bluelad


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,928
  • Likes: 568
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Please read the rules.
The review should be of the girl not the establishment.
1 review per girl, per visit.



If you want to cut and paste this into a new review that’s fine


(Removed from above)

Again another slim girl, but tiny! I'm not exactly tall, but she was small. I would say late 30's / early 40's. Again checked if she wanted me naked, said yes. Massage started off without Oil, but she did ask if I wanted oil, which I said yes! She was a bit more firm, but again massage was good, not repetitive. Just before the flip, whispered to me if I wanted extras. Agreed on £60 for naked massage and HE, she asked if I wanted 'sucking' I declined. Gave her the cash, and I stood as she stripped off. Again super slim, small tits, bit more of a bush. She grabbed me and we cuddled / fondled for a bit, then on the table where she got got on top. Got tits in the face, had my nipples kissed, hands everywhere. She then straddled me facing away, and started the HJ, managed to get her to turn around and continue. Unfortunately the technique wasn't quite getting me there, so I asked her if she wanted to lay down and if I can cum over her tits. She agreed! (Win!) Got her laying on the table. Wanked myself off and came over her tits whilst my other hand explored her pussy. Helped me clean up, little bit of broken English small talk and left happy.

Not a lot of options in Worthing, so hopefully this will help someone!





Offline croyguy2019

Please read the rules.
The review should be of the girl not the establishment.
1 review per girl, per visit.



If you want to cut and paste this into a new review that’s fine


(Removed from above)

Again another slim girl, but tiny! I'm not exactly tall, but she was small. I would say late 30's / early 40's. Again checked if she wanted me naked, said yes. Massage started off without Oil, but she did ask if I wanted oil, which I said yes! She was a bit more firm, but again massage was good, not repetitive. Just before the flip, whispered to me if I wanted extras. Agreed on £60 for naked massage and HE, she asked if I wanted 'sucking' I declined. Gave her the cash, and I stood as she stripped off. Again super slim, small tits, bit more of a bush. She grabbed me and we cuddled / fondled for a bit, then on the table where she got got on top. Got tits in the face, had my nipples kissed, hands everywhere. She then straddled me facing away, and started the HJ, managed to get her to turn around and continue. Unfortunately the technique wasn't quite getting me there, so I asked her if she wanted to lay down and if I can cum over her tits. She agreed! (Win!) Got her laying on the table. Wanked myself off and came over her tits whilst my other hand explored her pussy. Helped me clean up, little bit of broken English small talk and left happy.

Not a lot of options in Worthing, so hopefully this will help someone!

Was following these rules: Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Was following these rules: Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
So are you saying you saw them both at the same time on the same day at the same time, because that is the only way you can review two different SPs in one review. Otherwise it's one sex worker for each review.

The part you highlighted refers to not being able to name the one SP you saw.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 02:05:07 pm by daviemac »