Author Topic: OLIVIA-JUST MASSAGE (Old Street)  (Read 2929 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7646852) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Slowmotion

I had the pleasure to see Olivia recently for an "erotic massage".

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Flat very close to the Old Street roundabout, clean, nothing to say. It was easy to find.

Damage: £150 + £40 for mutual massage.

The girl: Very friendly, had a nice demeanor. Seems like she was genuinely enjoying my company (I was the first client that day). Good vibes overall.
Her face is very average, but not unpleasant.
Now...
Those tits...
Jesus Christ. They are perfect. I know there are many on this forum who enjoy oversized, giant natural boobs on large women, or the uncanny geometry of bolt-ons. I enjoy neither: what does it for me is a fit/slender frame with big naturals. And oh boy, her body and puppies are a delight. Her ass is perfect too. The Island Girl.

The deed: Having laid out extra cash for the mutual massage, I enjoyed giving her a massage for me half of the session. On her front then on her back. Being gentle, she seemed to enjoyed gradual intimate access. I spend some time massaging her pussy lips with oil.
Of course all of this while giving full attention to her pair: gently petting, stroking, licking them.  :wackogirl: . We then were laying down next to each other and all of this was pretty chilled (my request).

Then came the time for her to work the HR, which was a disapointment. Her technique was 'ok', soft and nice, but she was telling me "cum baby" about 3.5 seconds after she started stroking me. A big joke.

But to tell you the truth this didnt matter at all at that moment, I was raging hard from licking her beautiful body. There could only be one ending to this: I asked her to push her tits together and unloaded all over them. An A+ tier memory for the wankbank.

Verdict: Olivia does a very average HR, if you're looking for an extended edging session this ain't it. But she has one of the most magnificent pair I ever had the pleasure to have in my mouth, hence for me a positive. Expensive for what it is? Yes. Did I regret going after leaving? Absolutely-fucking-not. Actually I went back to unload on the pair again the next day (30min session this time). If you're a natural boob lover, you should consider this.

 :hi:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 04:43:40 pm by Slowmotion »

Offline issacchilemba

Great review!
Happy another UKP'er has been to try the service!

£190 is steep. . .but the tits are fantastic. . .if she was £120 I'd probably go round once a week!

If your a boob man then definitely one to try at least once!

Offline Duron

How does she compare with Camilla of TantricPleasure?

Offline fred_mecury


Offline jayper

Human Resources or Hand Relief depending on the context.

Offline Moneyd

How does she compare with Camilla of TantricPleasure?

Hopefully better. I found Camilla overrated.

Offline issacchilemba


Offline Icerpacks

HL'd!!!  I don't see the £40 option on her page. Did you enquire before?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 11:03:22 am by Icerpacks »