Author Topic: Mira Sexy Thai Babe - Droylsden  (Read 3319 times)


30 review(s) for Mira Sexy Thai Babe (22 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
35 review(s) for Mira Thai (27 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Mira Thai - Droylsden

£70 - 30 minutes



I was originally planning on heading up to Bolton for a nice little fumble with Thai lisa but, a change in circumstances meant I had to stay local. Checking on here I found Mira. She had some decent reviews and even better she was round the corner in Droylsden....a quick text and I was heading up the m60 within the hour.

Usual place, so no problems with parking, she had the door slightly ajar when I approached so in I went.

To say I was happy with Mira would be an understatement, for me she was stunning....beautifully made up, long shiny hair and very friendly....I followed her up the stairs and passed the first bedroom....kudos to whoever was shagging in there as the girl was clearly enjoying herself judging  by the loud moaning....Mira looked at me and laughed as we went to the end bedroom.

She dropped her dressing gown to reveal a beauitful tight body, dressed in black lacy underwear. she jumped on the bed as I lost my clothes as quickly as I could.

The next 30 minutes was a blur...sex in all positions , RO, rimming on her, finger fucking, arse play and DFK throughout.....I eventually duffed in the bag during mish and collapsed on tbe bed....I had a quick chuckle to myself as my legs wouldn't stop shaking....a quick clean up and I'm off.

Well the first punt of the year will take some beating, this girl, for me has it all...good looking, great body, a really tight firm arse, loves to DFK and gives a top, top service. I dont think she gets up to Manchester much but when she does, I'll be first in the queue.



Offline Captain caveman 69

Nice one frank is Thai Lisa in the asda flats

Offline frankc

Nice one frank is Thai Lisa in the asda flats
No mate, she's in central Bolton

Offline Jimbob212

Nice one Frank, did she provide OW or OWO?

Offline frankc

Nice one Frank, did she provide OW or OWO?

I didn't ask for a BJ  mate but think the other review said OWO was extra

Offline frankc

Just had another stormer of a punt with this one...she's in the usual Droylsden knocking shop. Beautiful looking girl with a banging body. OWO, takes a finger and is up for a romp.....Not full on DFK but decent enough.

Offline CameronB

Just had another stormer of a punt with this one...she's in the usual Droylsden knocking shop. Beautiful looking girl with a banging body. OWO, takes a finger and is up for a romp.....Not full on DFK but decent enough.

Good lad Frank 😂😋🔥 Told you she was as BEAUTIFUL/stunning/sexy as ever!! I still have clear/vivid images of our brilliant romp again yesterday 😋 When an SP lives in the memory for weeks/months/Years you just know they are elite/holy trinity ⭐ Not too expensive either so ticks all boxes. Glad you enjoyed yourself to with her geez. Cheers
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 02:23:58 pm by CameronB »

Offline frankc

Yeah, shes a stunning looking girl and one I'll be seeing every time she's in Manchester

Offline Chris1990mcr

Nice one Frank I saw her in Stoke area and went back the same week. Didn't spot her in manchester I will go and see her again.