Less choice this week and thought ‘why not’ to a reasonable looking Thai with mixed reviews. Half an hour £70.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyComms and venueAsked about availability by text the day before, found out it was OK, then arranged punt with around 2 hours’ notice. All done by text, likely a maid. Venue in some flats in the middle of Kidlington. I’ve been to that block twice before, still can’t remember which flats. Safe and secure, park in the free Tesco car park.
ServicesNot the greatest. No real kissing, OW, RO protected sex in cowgirl and mish, hand job, another wank into condom to finish
Didn’t like having her tits touched either.
GirlWanted something straightforward this week and, as is becoming par for the course, a Thai fit the bill. They tend to be fairly reliable and show face pics, I was happy enough with Amy, so fixed up a meet. Amy’s not a super model and has a little puppy fat here and there but is still slim and attractive enough. The most accurate pictures are the ones with the darker complexion rather than the ones where she is in costume. Pleasant enough attitude although can be giggly as noted which may irritate some, rudimentary English.
Action For once I was early, so parked up, said I had arrived and about 10 minutes before date-time, announced my arrival. Five minutes later I was summoned in and was there in no time. Magic door opens, welcomed in, tokens exchanged and stashed and I was invited to strip off, which I did to my boxers.
With a language barrier evident and Amy not expressing much interest in standing up and kissing, I managed to make Amy understand that I wanted to give her some RO so she laid back and obliged. A reasonable 5 minutes with some response but nowhere near orgasm followed.
Change positions and I rubber up, it’s time for OW. Not bad, can’t remember whether there was eye contact, at least I had a nice hard cock by this point. Amy seemed to want to jump on it so the OW stopped, some lube applied and she jumped on cowgirl for what was the highlight of the punt. Most of my cowgirl experiences seem to be conducted with the girl upright, but the majority of the time with Amy, she was close in so I could wrap my arms around her. She was also getting quite vocal and gasping and panting a lot.
More of this followed in mish and I grabbed the mattress to try and get some purchase to help me build up some momentum to cum unaided. There seemed to be some stirrings of the early stages of sap rising but I couldn’t maintain it and ran out of steam.
With condom still on, Amy and I knelt facing each other and Amy proceeded to give me a hand job to try to get me over the line here. No joy however and when my finger strayed towards her pussy positions were swiftly changed again to what turned out to be the final act with me lying on my back and Amy continuing the hand job. I had to take over and quite pleasingly whilst I was wanking myself, Amy straddled me with her pussy so that I could do a spot more RO which she seemed to like although it was quite a challenge to remain ‘on the spot’.
Vinegar strokes incoming and I passed over to Amy to finish me off in the condom, and when I let out a cry of ecstasy, Amy quickly covered my mouth. Clean up, couldn’t really have a chat, dress and out.
I wasn’t wearing a watch but even though I got in 5 minutes early, seeing as I left the flats, got into the car, drove it down the road to a pub, had a swift half after queuing, got back in the car and noted from the sat nav that I was only 8 minutes past scheduled finishing time, I expect that I was well under the half hour. Certainly felt like it.
SummaryWhilst the tasks that Amy did were generally done well, in some cases very well, the lack of kissing and access to tits were big negatives as was the short time and I feel that this will lead to disappointment for those with these expectations and a neutral rating reflects that. Passable however if you just want a quickie P&D with a reasonably cute Thai.