Author Topic: Rebecca - Milton Keynes Escorts -  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Mr lovepants

External Link/Members Only
1Hr /£130
This happened in the last couple of week.
MKE is always pretty good and having been there a few times over the last 3 months or so thought I would return to a girl I thought I had seen before, however I was much mistaken.

Comms
Very good had a choice of a few ladies, I chose Rebecca as I thought I had seen her before

Location - Same place in Fenny Stratford, very safe, about 2 mins walk from the free car park.

Rebecca -
Was shown to room and immediately took a quick shower.
Dried off and went into bedroom, As soon as Rebecca entered I knew it was the wrong girl.
Quite tall, slim but with a large bottom, shaven.

Service -
Light kissing and fondling her bottom
We then laid on the bed.
BJ, I asked for OWO just as she was going for the condom, carried on with OWO.
Not very good and quite a lot of using her hand.
Changed position to RO, said she was very sensitive, made all the right noises but she didn't seem that bothered.

Sex - Rebecca laid on top of me almost flat, only just penetrative sex l, didn't really do anything for me.
Changed to mish and came eventually in bag.

Cleaned up had some small talk
Rebecca offered me a massaged which was basically her rubbing cream on to my back.
Suggested Oral again and she went straight for the condom
Straight into sex in that strange lying on top of me with just the top inch or so of my cock inside, didn't do a thing for me.

Finished and had another shower.

I'm sure she is a nice girl but there was nothing really.

Attractiveness - 8/10
BJ - 4
Sex - 3

Neutral given - Although I wouldn't see her again.




« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 02:31:49 pm by Mr lovepants »

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
You say "neutral given" in your last paragraph but you have "marked" as a negative. 
OK. I see it's neutral now.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 02:40:16 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline Mr lovepants

Yes, I realised that and altered it.
I nearly gave a negative, however the visit wasn't rushed and
I did have two pops, just that the sex with here on top wasn't very penetrative.
Nice and pretty though with a big bubble?? butt.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Notoriously neutral, that one. Is this her: External Link/Members Only ? 2 neutrals on that profile: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25782 and more on HoD reviews too.

Offline simon07

Reminds me of a similar Brazilian called Beatrice. She was poor service and poor attitude.
I miss Valentina and her service years ago.

Offline Flair99

Valentina was sensational wasn't she.

Offline Mr lovepants

Notoriously neutral, that one. Is this her: External Link/Members Only ? 2 neutrals on that profile: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=25782 and more on HoD reviews too.

It looks like her but not sure.

Offline Mr lovepants

It looks like her but not sure.

Ria is much much better and allows most services.