Last wednesday was having an unsuccessful morning so popped into AtYour Service hoping to see Bianca. Found that she was taking a break from working for a few weeks, so I chose Emma.
Attractive English brunette with lovely big chest, but she had just arrived so was wearing panties and a white t-shirt and looked very good.
Paid £45 for 30 minutes, then she started wasting time getting into her working clothes (fishnets etc) and folding her T-shirt very slowly. She had a loud voice and talked a lot, and even said ‘I suppose you think this is coming out of your time’ and I said ‘yes I do’.
Finally got onto bed and told me she didn’t want to cuddle because she didn’t want to smell afterwards, kept telling me she was too hot, wanted money for extras up front because some ‘clients’ would have the extras then say they had no money, gave her £20 for extras (kissing and RO) but generally loud moaning throughout, and finished me off early.
So I paid £65 and got short time, an ear bashing, and a crap service