Author Topic: Dina/Donna Filipina Vivastreet -High Wycombe B&S  (Read 973 times)

Offline Bopcrown

I saw the ad and thought I'd have a punt as I hadn't had one for a long time.
Was at least expecting a Phillipana or Chinese lady, but it was a B&S.

Current Link to profile:
External Link/Members Only

Location. On the same road as a popular massage parlour, and I wish I'd kept walking. The building is a literal building site, with plastic still on the carpets, no pavement and barely lit. It would probably be nice if they finished it.

Comms Good: I got sent the address quickly, with a whatsapp video on how to negotiate the maze between a parking garage and the apartment.

On arrival I was greeted by a tallish unattractive, brazillian woman and taken to the flat which was ridiculously warm, where some horrible smelling fried thing was cooking and portugese music was playing loudly.
Terrible english, but I was directed to a mattress on the floor of the kitchen and asked for money. I asked to see who I'd be meeting and was told she wasn't there. Then I kept hearing shouting coming from the tiny bedroom of about 3 people.

Made my excuses and left quickly. Got lost on the building site on the way out, and all but legged it back to my Hotel.

Negatives all the way.