Author Topic: Petite Emma - London (near Caledonian Rd)  (Read 3317 times)


32 review(s) for EmmaHallie (27 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 524004

I've had Emma on my hot list since an aborted meeting in January (because my plans were changed by a train strike) and I was finally able to find a time that worked at the end of October.

1hr, £300 + £50 CIM and £100 filming

Services: OWO, DFK, RO, fingering, filming

The girl: Very tiny lady. Very much my type. lovely responsive nipples and a body you could spend all day on

The meet: I messaged Emma on the phone number I had from our previous attempt at meeting to see if she was around a couple of days before the meet. Got a quick reply and confirmation and we were set. Confirmed on the morning via text. Bang on time she let me know her flat number and buzzed the front door open. It's a bit awkward as there's a concierge and, in order to get into the next door, he needed to open the next security door lock. No big deal but might put off some. Got up to her flat and inside and I loved what I saw and exchanged the funds (via bank transfer) then off to the shower to freshen up. She has cats who were lovely and friendly, just to warn anyone who is allergic.

Once the shower was done, I went into her room. This whole meet felt like a genuine GFE. Soft and sensual. We started off standing (well trying to stand, I eventually sat on the side of the bed as she's short!). Light FK progressed to DFK. I then laid her on the bed and went down on her. Lovely pussy. Smelled completely fresh and tasted amazing. I ate her out mixing between mouth and fingers. Gave her a real finger blasting which she seemed to enjoy. This ent on until she quietly shuddered and flushed. I then came up for some more DFK. She then moved down and started some amazing OWO. It had been a while so the sight of her enveloping my cock with her mouth and the way it felt were soon too much and I unloaded 1.5 weeks of spunk into her mouth which she took all of and gave the camera a cute smile and went off to dispose of it. She was up for a round two but I had a tight schedule and had actually planned on leaving a bit early anyways so we called it a date at that point.

An all around sexy meet. Would I go back? Absolutely but I'd maybe book 1.5 hours for a nice relaxed two rounds.

External Link/Members Only

Offline fluffer

Nice review.

Did she wear a mask for filming or show her face?