Author Topic: Vicky_28 - Feltham  (Read 3353 times)


66 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045013) (54 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
External Link/Members Only

Booked to see her at the exact time we said. I confirmed and radio silence, nothing at all. Ghosted.

I've always said she came across as an absolute bitch despite her good service but this confirms it. She's a twat.

Logistics

Text her and we agreed a time, all good.

Location:

Usual cul de sac road in Feltham.

The Meeting:

Arrive at the location and text/ring her for 15-20 minutes and nothing. Dead air.

Online patelprat

I have not seen her for a while.

I do hope she's not taking too much on that she can't inform clients of cancellations anymore (especially loyal regulars), who may have travelled from afar. Probably some unforeseen events or she just forgot about the booking.


Offline jamiekinkxxx

There could be umpteen reasons why, and genuine too, but simple text to inform customers should be the done thing.

As for taking too much on this one is a known conveyor belt service so that is a given IMHO!  :D 

Offline speedygonzal

sorry for been naive? too much of what drugs (not a deal breaker but is always good to know)? I have it on my list for while but been that far always make me think twice before booking her.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

sorry for been naive? too much of what drugs (not a deal breaker but is always good to know)? I have it on my list for while but been that far always make me think twice before booking her.

what are you on about?  :unknown:

Offline beaverxx

Her profile now says she has had a mobile blackout since 9th. Does that match your timeframe of when she ghosted?

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Yeah it does. Unfortunate incident that, but what can you do. Totally out of our hands.

Suppose a mod could delete this review as it's a legit reason. I've reported my initial post.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 11:13:11 am by JonasG »

Offline tp69

I had a decent session with her despite her ranting. Also has a banging body, absolute top draw. But there's something about her that just doesn't make me want to return. Perhaps too clinical with a touch of hardness, not sure exactly as her body is a big draw, and I imagine those qualities could be necessary in lasting a long while in a difficult industry.

Online deg_dilemma

I've done her hard a couple of times, and she can really take the pounding. In her arse too! I just don't know how she handles it. In fact, she seems to enjoy it, the harder the better - including unbounded tit play, pulling on her nipples and allsorts. I'm not usually a rough sex kind of guy but something about her just makes me want to go for it.

Online patelprat

I had a decent session with her despite her ranting. Also has a banging body, absolute top draw. But there's something about her that just doesn't make me want to return. Perhaps too clinical with a touch of hardness, not sure exactly as her body is a big draw, and I imagine those qualities could be necessary in lasting a long while in a difficult industry.

The thing I have realised is that she doesn't do a real GFE at all. You can't get the lovey-dovey experience from her that others give. It's just not her style. What she will do is give you a fantastic service and hold nothing back, for a great price. And an amazing body that would put many high end expensive escorts to shame.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 02:37:17 pm by patelprat »

Offline tp69

The thing I have realised is that she doesn't do a real GFE at all. You can't get the lovey-dovey experience from her that others give. It's just not her style. What she will do is give you a fantastic service and hold nothing back, for a great price. And an amazing body that would put many high end expensive escorts to shame.

Yes I think that sums her up well. I've had a very similar service from Russians April and Cristiana, both excellent providers but with a similarly harder edge. It's a good session sexually but just a touch clinical. Cristiana slightly less so of the 3, she's sweet but very professional.