Author Topic: Mata Olina - positive but underwhelming- Bayswater  (Read 1421 times)


37 review(s) for Malita Little Thai (29 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Skepta87

External Link/Members Only

£150 for the hour
Owo rim protected sex multiple positions massage

Wanted to book Betty and Mulan but having never used Olina before I wasn’t allowed to make an advanced booking and had to text on the day to check availability and suprise suprise those two wernt available.. was given a list of girls who were working and times and chose Mata to break my Olina cherry and give me access to the advanced booking benifit

I did find her very attractive lovely figure with long black hair and some nice blot ons that felt soft.. her English is very limited and had to get her to repeat herself a lot but her English is better than my Thai!

Hug and lfk as I entered and I paid her the fee.. she asked if I wanted to shower and I was quite looking forward to the assisted shower but it was more a scrub down and not very intimate.. back to the room and she sat me in the leather chair and crawled over to me .. her ass looked amazing with her slim waist and she started by licking my toes and feet and worked her way up to my balls .. lots of attention to balls then she started to lick and suck my cock as I layed back and enjoyed.. she asked if she could rim which isn’t normally my thing but I went for it n lifted my legs up and she got stuck right in and it felt great!

Moved to the bed and she continued to rim me then went back to sucking my cock for a decent amount of time.. she asked if I wanted to fuck so she got a Jonny out and then climbed on top.. she was good at riding and let me suck her tits as she bounced away.. then switched to reverse cowgirl where she let me spank her as she rode me then she squatted and really slammed down it felt great

Moved to mish where she wrapped her legs round and we dfk as I plowed away for a bit then spread her legs and went down to eat her pussy.. she wiped it first as she didn’t want me to take a mouth full of lube.. she tasted good and I licked and sucked her clit untill she came.. I tried to carry on but she said she wanted me to come too.. shame coz I was enjoying it down there.. so moved her to doggy and I slammed away and spanked her while pulling her hair back slightly and finished in the bag with about 20 mins of the booking left

She asked if I wanted a massage so got her to massage my thighs and she was talking to me about travel and food lost track of time and realised we didn’t have enough time for more action so she took me to the shower cleaned me up and I was on my way

Maybe I expected more out of the meet from reading all the betty and mulan reviews but I wasn’t fully satisfied even tho she did perform very well.. when I left I realised I was round the corner from the phoenix club so booked myself in for the 1-3 party  :yahoo:

Next I’m defo gonna book the betty mulan duo 🫡

Offline Bartolomeo

Couple reviews now that have mentioned her toe sucking. The last and only time that happened to me was from a Thai WG years back called Sugar/Sugus.

Offline Skepta87

Couple reviews now that have mentioned her toe sucking. The last and only time that happened to me was from a Thai WG years back called Sugar/Sugus.

Not something I asked for but it was actually very nice!