Author Topic: Nancy - Chinese massage, Coventry  (Read 1915 times)

Online mr.bluesky

Nancy is a pleasant Chinese lady who works from home in the Stoke / Ball Hill area of Coventry who I've been seeing for many years. She is just a few streets away from Li.
Booked a half hour appointment a week ago after a gym session so needed some stiffness taken from my shoulders ( to be replaced by some stiffness elsewhere  :D). Turns up at my alloted time, stripped off and lay face down on the massage couch.
Nancy usually starts the massage by covering your body with a towel then some firm presses and pinches to loosen up the muscles. After a few minutes of this she exposes your back and butt cheeks and applies some warm oil. A very good massage to back, shoulders and butt cheeks follows.
After a while she removes the towel and starts on your legs. Again very good technique on your legs especially when she massages your inner thighs with a few nudges to the old ball bag to get you in the mood then she puts some more warm oil on her hands and starts massaging your balls and cock. After a few minutes of bliss and a wipe down to clean the oil off you  she asks you to turn over. Nancy never seems to massage your front but immediately carries on to the happy ending. Again very good technique, one hand playing with your balls the other slowly stroking your cock until you shoot your load.
Nancy doesn't mind me resting my hand on her arse during the happy ending.
A quick clean up , payment of £35  which includes the happy ending , dressed and on my way out feeling like a million bucks.
She does not have a current advert on Gumtree for a link, like nearby  Li she must have enough regulars to keep her ticking over.
If anyone wants to contact her get in touch with me I will send you her number (if she asks just say you had her number from an old Gumtree advert )
For those who have seen Li and Nancy I would say Nancy's massage is better  but Li's cock play is better . If I'm just feeling horny I book Li , if I want a good massage after a gym session I book Nancy .
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 08:19:39 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Pete556

Nice review and seems good value for money. One to try for certain.

Offline bonham

Thanks for great review Mr B glad you had a good time.
Abit far for me. But if I'm going that way it's a good option  :thumbsup:

Offline HornyMoFo

Can you describe Nancy?
Age looks size?

Online mr.bluesky


Offline Retep64

Completely agree with your comparison of skills.

Online mr.bluesky


Offline shed

Nice one Mr B. Not seen Nancy so will message you for her number  :hi:

Offline samir32

What would you rate her face out of 10?

Offline bonham

What would you rate her face out of 10?
She didn't offer me full service but saying that I was tofting her on first few days.
Maybe she knows more money available the more she gets into it

Offline shed

She didn't offer me full service but saying that I was tofting her on first few days.
Maybe she knows more money available the more she gets into it
[/quote



Maybe you have put this on wrong thread Bonham  :hi:

Offline bonham

She didn't offer me full service but saying that I was tofting her on first few days.
Maybe she knows more money available the more she gets into it
[/quote



Maybe you have put this on wrong thread Bonham  :hi:
I'm a twat :D worst thing is I don't know where it supposed to go now  :lol:

Offline Celtic 69

Great review mr.bluesky.
I enjoy a good professional massage with a HE so will probably contact you for her number.
What does she look like facially, is she attractive looking?

Online Oralseeker

I find Nancy more attractive than Li and have always preferred her for a massage

Online mr.bluesky

I find Nancy more attractive than Li and have always preferred her for a massage

 :thumbsup: I've found that her massage has always been good but on my last few visits  her massage has been more sensual too.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 03:05:38 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline fredhiggins

Saw her years ago. I need to go back. Her number still ends ****40?

Online mr.bluesky

Saw her years ago. I need to go back. Her number still ends ****40?

Yes that's the one  :thumbsup:

Offline fredhiggins


Online mr.bluesky

OP, was that 30 minutes?

Yes , although I was in the room slightly longer than 30 minutes

Offline BJ-Inspector

Hi mate. Could I have the number for Nancy. I’d like to pay her a visit this week. Thanks.

Online Jasonk71

Hi mate. Could I have the number for Nancy. I’d like to pay her a visit this week. Thanks.

Her no is showing in various reviews. Try looking for it

Offline BJ-Inspector

Can you give me the title of the review with the number showing on it please so I can do a forum search. Thank you.

Online mr.bluesky

Can you give me the title of the review with the number showing on it please so I can do a forum search. Thank you.

Type Nancy Walsgrave in the search box 3rd review down has the number in it ( one of my old reviews of her )

Offline BJ-Inspector

Ok thanks. I will try that now.