Author Topic: CaseyJane on AW - Pelaw  (Read 2091 times)


1 review(s) for Caseyjayne96 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

70 pounds for 30 mins

Comms- Arranged by text for a same day appointment

Venue - Pelaw area of Gateshead. I believe it was her own home although she is now advertising as based in Wallsend. Upstairs bedroom with on street parking. Entered by back door which seemed private enough

WG - quite tall. Average build. slight belly. Plenty make up and pumped lips etc. Didn't instantly feel attracted and while she was pleasant enough there wasn't a great rapport. Pretty much girl next door but I would think she is older than the stated 27

Punt - Pretty vanilla really. Not much kissing I can'r remember whether it was OW or OWO which tells you everything. Finished off in mish and was pretty run of the mill pump and dump, Neutral as Casey didn't do anything wrong and some punters might really enjoy. However I found the whole experience very average

Happy Punting

Offline bbanks

Did you find she avoided eye contact?

Offline dexpunt

Did you find she avoided eye contact?

Can't remember too much about it TBH. Its very possible though as there seemed to be very little chemistry. Have you met her before and it happened to you?

Offline bbanks

I’m pretty sure she was know as Jessica Leigh 69 a little while ago and I reviewed the meet  but found it a little odd mainly because of the eye averting thing. Not getting too specific but if you have to park round the back of a lane/fenced area and walk through her back gate it’s the same one