Author Topic: Britney (Nathanly?) - Tantric Pleasure - Aldgate  (Read 729 times)

Offline Icerpacks

Saw Britney from TP in recent weeks. Usual Tantric Pleasure blurb, pictures on website are nonsense.

I'll keep this relatively brief as it was....brief.

Location: Usual little flat near Aldgate east. They've rebuilt the flat now to have two rooms and a bathroom now instead of one room and a large bathroom. It's nicely discrete.

Girl: I'd say she's a ROM. She's actually facially quite hot, in a slutty type way. If you saw her in a club after a few you'd definitely want to have her in the cab on the way home with a 100% hit rate of getting nailed. Body is super toned, not muscular. Arse is, IMHO, 10/10. Breasts are standard bolt ons. Not done well in my opinion again.

Price: £120. Extras def on offer but didn't question or get more info. Didn't really fancy it.

The deed: Versus Rosie (now gone....ffs), Sakura, Hailey and I forget the other, she's slightly below average. Swipes were seldom, b2b was tame and a lot of it was leg strokes. I enjoyed it to be fair but wasn't amazed. On turnover, quite generic. Really enjoyed watching her body move and the ass simply could alone have made this a positive but alas, I must stay balanced. Final act with her on top, bit of grinding, job done. She didn't mind mutual touch. Down below was off limits unless I paid more.

Would I return? WELL....her ass. Probably not. Unless someone told me you could get FS at a decent price and then I'd just skip the whole massage malarky and go for doggy for an hour.