External Link/Members OnlyI'm not sure how to review this. Basically its a negative but I might actually go back as she is such good fun and so hot
Its a basement separate entrance in Earls Court
Her friend or landlord is sitting in the living room as you enter and go to the back room where the couch is. All facilities fine
I don't really understand the set up. When she wasn't available (for my second visit) I was sent photos of three others who work there. One of them was a super hot Brazilian who I'd love to see but I'm not sure if I'm texting Nicolle or the maid (both use the phone) and Nicolle told me not to see her as she's a bitch. I don't care about that but I seem to have burned that bridge now in terms of comms
Also when we had sex she was asking me to be quiet as if the landlady didn't know about the extras, which doesn't make sense if she's running the phone
SHe's really gorgeous, right up my street. Complaining that she's lost a few pounds and wants them back but she looks perfect to me. Wears makeup so looks even better. And she's a good laugh, we were laughing all the way - that's what caused me to go back the second time in case there was a bit of chemistry for when we had sex.
Her massage is very weak, lots of stroking. Reach unders are not generous enough. Her hand job was energetic but not sensual enough for me (first time was £100 with unhappy ending)
When we had sex on the adjacent bed it was really good (lots of fake dirty talk) but it doesn't really work to tag it onto the end of a massage as I can't reach completion in 15 mins unless there's real magic. I was still sticking it in from behind after we had stood up for the end, was so horny and unfinished. She had good attitude towards my advances but still sent me off to the shower
She gradually undresses and lets you squeeze her sexy arse and suck on her tits but she's quite OCD - doesn't kiss for Covid, and she skipped oral, which may actually be off the menu. Even though it's advertised. Didn't have the presence of mind to halt the move towards the bed and get the oral. Don't think she likes fingering
Lovely girl. Could be an awesome service at a decent price point but flatters to deceive
£150 one hour including FS