Author Topic: Mia (or was it?) - Premium - North Shields  (Read 2264 times)

Offline Eurypides

External Link/Members Only
30 mins
£70

I booked this at short notice on impulse and regretted it. I had seen Belle for the first time recently via Premium and was impressed so was willing to try someone else.

Upon arrival I noticed there was also another girl there besides the one who answered but didn't initially twig that this was probably in fact Mia - the girl I had booked.

I think the girl I probably saw was in fact Zoe - another girl working at Premium who is also advertised as Polish. She was a tall thick tanned brunette with tattoos. Facially she was average but quite an appealing body so not too many issues there, so I was ok to go ahead on the first impression.

The actual session was terrible - no kissing, very mechanical, all business. OWO was ok and then I just elected to fuck her in missionary until I came and then dressed and left pretty quickly.

I'm 90% sure this was Zoe but have put the review as Mia since that's who I initially booked. It only dawned on me a little later this is what probably happened when I looked at the photos on the site for both girls again. Not sure why they chose to do this since both girls were there and the other one didn't look busy.

I know reviews are for SPs not agencies but my personal view is despite some good experiences in the past I'll be reluctant to book anyone new I haven't seen before in since their vetting currently seems non-existent.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 09:13:35 pm by Eurypides »

Offline Thaipunter1234

Disappointing booking that. I hope Premium aren’t going downhill if they’re resorting to EE girls.

Online FLYING BLUE

Disappointing booking that. I hope Premium aren’t going downhill if they’re resorting to EE girls.

Fingers crossed that all is well............... I remember when Diamonds took that decision & it didn't end well :cry:

Offline Eurypides

I mean... 2 of my top 5 all time in the UK are EE (one Romanian) and I've had some great times with EE girls in Germany and Switzerland, so it's not about the nationality specifically it's just whether they give a shit.

Offline Bertbanger99

I've noticed for a little while now that premium aren't quick to jettison girls that give a shit service anymore, and a few times they have advertised girls as new but on fact not new but with different names, it's a shame really as for so long they have been an excellent provider of services, I hope they lack of any decent competitor isn't making them a bit complacent, I'd be interested in hearing their views on this

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Shouldn’t really have 2 girls working at the same spot. I know client times may be kept separate for each girl but chances are you over run or turn up late, so discretion out the window + more likely to raise suspicion with neighbours.

Bait and switch should be a no - surprised Premium haven't said or done anything.

Agree there’s a lack of good agencies aroundbug hopefully this doesn't become the norm