Author Topic: BBW London Threesome  (Read 1462 times)

Offline wxl

This is a shot in the dark but I once saw a video of a BBW threesome with 2 London ladies. I intended to recreate it myself but lost the link and the names of the ladies. I think one might have been either  Playtimekitkat or someone like her. Anyone remember the video and the girls in it?  :dash:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,253
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
No reviews for 3 years despite this -
I cracked and saw her today. She barely has a word of English but omg she does not need it. She is amazing. Report to follow but damn as someone who refused to see Brazilians previously I’m sold.
and you expect help from others? Any reason you didn't bother to post a review?   :unknown:

Offline wxl

Mainly because she left within two days. I’m a regulars with Braelyn, Lisa Royal and Dandelia all of whom I’ve reviewed. Not much new happening (also you know lockdown). Trying to get back into new girls and new experiences.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,253
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Mainly because she left within two days. I’m a regulars with Braelyn, Lisa Royal and Dandelia all of whom I’ve reviewed. Not much new happening (also you know lockdown). Trying to get back into new girls and new experiences.
Lockdown ended over 2 years ago so that's an obsolete excuse.

Offline bbwandy72

This is a shot in the dark but I once saw a video of a BBW threesome with 2 London ladies. I intended to recreate it myself but lost the link and the names of the ladies. I think one might have been either  Playtimekitkat or someone like her. Anyone remember the video and the girls in it?  :dash:
No idea which video you might be talking about, but Playtimekitkat has been doing duos with Klara. In terms of BBW threesomes, I've definitely been giving Amelia Swann / Bunny BBW serious consideration. It's not cheap, mind you.

Playtimekittykat: External Link/Members Only (as of earlier this year, the profile was changed to content creator only, but she implies elsewhere that she still takes bookings)
Klara: External Link/Members Only
Amelia: External Link/Members Only
Bunny: External Link/Members Only

Of those, the only one I've met so far has been Klara, and she's probably the least BBW of them (but recommended for those tits!)