Author Topic: SubmissiveBBWWhore  (Read 4343 times)


34 review(s) for SubbyBBW (29 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rogdog101

Arrangements: noticed that submissive BBW was in the area and fired off an email, fairly speedy response came back and all arranged very easily using the AW booking system.

The venue: chain hotel in the city. Lots of people milling about and, therefore, one more person made a little difference.

Cost: £180 for one hour.

The girl: she has a number of pictures on the site which are very representative. She is very honest in advertising as a BBW which she certainly is. If you are not into that then she is probably not the girl for you. As it was, I knew what I was getting, and, on arrival, was very pleased with the package.  I found her very facially very cute and she had clearly made the effort.  She was nicely made up (red lipstick - cute!) and had on some sexy lingerie.

The meeting: I arrived from home and had just had a shower and, therefore, did not need a shower on arrival. This allowed us to get straight into the action. Started off with some DFK, very nice. BBW then invited me to strip off and join her on the bed. I was only too pleased to do so.

More kissing followed on and we got into exploring each other’s bodies. There is a lot to explore! After while a blowjob was offered and accepted. This was very good with deep strokes and lots of saliva and went on for a fair while. I returned the compliment and went down on her.  All very clean and fresh.  BBW then jumped on top of me and rode me, very enthusiastically, to my first climax.

A bit of chat then ensued before round two. This was more of the same with me finishing in missionary into the bag.

Overall: a very professional and competent service provider. If you are into the larger girls, then she’s definitely one to put on your hit list.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/SubmissiveBBWWhore 

Offline Jokerface


Offline justinelliott19999

Overpriced lady


I don’t think she overcharges considering the service she provides. Other SPs offering similar services charge £200+ an hour

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

I don’t think she overcharges considering the service she provides. Other SPs offering similar services charge £200+ an hour
Jokerface does and that's his opinion.

Offline MLawro93


I don’t think she overcharges considering the service she provides. Other SPs offering similar services charge £200+ an hour

Sure that is your opinion, but you are a member since 2020, 2 comments, one being a review about the lady in question (posted today).  :lol:

Some people are just so obvious  :lol:



Offline pumps

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395853.0

Both reviews are very fishy... both written in the same style too.

I often wonder who these people think they're fooling

Offline Jokerface

Both reviews are very fishy... both written in the same style too.

I often wonder who these people think they're fooling

UKP banned. Maybe on a new promo quest...

Offline Rogdog101

I don't normally do responses - who has time - but I can confirm my review is genuine.  It is the same style I use for all of my reviews and I  am heading into the mid 20's now.  Not a massive number compared to some on here but I like to contribute when I can.   I have quite Catholic tastes (stop sniggering I don't mean choirboys!!), as you will see from my reviews.  Older ladies, larger ladies, younger women, porn babes and some at the nuttier end.  I enjoyed the meeting in question.  She seems a nice and interesting woman (we had a bit of a chat and she is easy to talk to) and is up for all kinds of filth, so what more could you want? She's a larger girl and does not hide this fact.

I know there have been some comments on cost.  We all have our own budgets - search on here and you will always find someone willing to spend more (by a multiple) than you.  Good for them, long may they enjoy the hobby!

 I tend to hit and run so it is unlikely I will see this lady again but I have another punt lined up at the end of this month with an new (to me) SP and will report on that in due course.


Online muddy funxter

I don't normally do responses - who has time - but I can confirm my review is genuine.  It is the same style I use for all of my reviews and I  am heading into the mid 20's now.  Not a massive number compared to some on here but I like to contribute when I can.   I have quite Catholic tastes (stop sniggering I don't mean choirboys!!), as you will see from my reviews.  Older ladies, larger ladies, younger women, porn babes and some at the nuttier end.  I enjoyed the meeting in question.  She seems a nice and interesting woman (we had a bit of a chat and she is easy to talk to) and is up for all kinds of filth, so what more could you want? She's a larger girl and does not hide this fact.

I know there have been some comments on cost.  We all have our own budgets - search on here and you will always find someone willing to spend more (by a multiple) than you.  Good for them, long may they enjoy the hobby!

 I tend to hit and run so it is unlikely I will see this lady again but I have another punt lined up at the end of this month with an new (to me) SP and will report on that in due course.

sure i just read this same review from someone else I'm confuuuuuuuused