Author Topic: Fun with Chloe xxx - Birmingham - what a shit show! A TOFTT I reckon  (Read 2831 times)


1 review(s) for Fun with Chloe xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline ap69u

Hi to all members, I’ve been lurking on UKP reading all your reviews for a long time and decided it’s only right I become a member and share my antics too! I literally completed my membership a couple minutes ago and thought what better way to start than share my experience from today.. forgive me if I cock up my first review, I’m sure I’ll get better the more times I get my willy wet!

Here goes…..  :dash: :dash: :dash:

THE GIRL: External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only (Correct link added by mod)

LOCATION: Aston, Birmingham (busy residential street, a lot going on, people out and about, a shithole to say the least)

FEES: £60 - 15mins

COMMS: Rubbish! I initially sent a message on WhatsApp the day before asking for her availability for the next day, didn’t get a response. So today I sent another message asking for availability at time I was available. Received short “yes that’s fine” that’s it. There was a lack of “normal” comms  so I called instead, she said she’s available at the time I wanted, then shortly after I received a message saying “can do car meet”, so I called again and asked if she could do an incall,  she agreed.. I made my way over (wish I hadn’t).. she had to wait for someone to leave the house I think, because when I said I had arrived, she messaged saying her friends left so I could come in now. (Reading this back, seems like comms weren’t so bad, they were BAD, trust me).

MEETING: I should have backed off. I had a bad gut feeling, but like most of us have done at some point, I was thinking with my cock! Knocked on the door, she opened, and before I got a good look at her, I quickly hopped in because there was people around and someone sitting outside their house opposite. Closed the door behind me and I was in absolute shock at what I saw!! She looked nothing like her pics, like she had been dragged through a bush (I’m convinced she has a drug habit) but at the same time I’m pretty sure it is her in the pics, before she fell in love with illegal substances!  It all happened quick! I should have turned and walked, but I stayed thinking maybe the service will be good and I was horny as hell! Walked through into living room (I was getting crack den vibes in there) handed over the cash, she said we can do it in the living room, I reluctantly agreed! She went upstairs to stash the cash and get a condom! I had agreed OWO, she goes to put a condom on for OW, I highlighted we had agreed OWO, she refused, so I said that’s fine, I’ll have my money back and leave! This is when she highlighted that there was someone else in the property and that she had given the money to the guy upstairs. Maybe there was a guy upstairs, maybe there wasn’t, but I didn’t want to find out over £60. So reluctantly, we proceeded, OW it was, I was so fucked off at this point, I couldn’t get it up! Eventually got my rock on and blew my load in the bag! Wipes offered, quick clean and got out of there quick! She was fully clothed the whole time, did offer a shag whilst noshing me off, but I just wanted out, so settled for a blowjob and she was all rush rush! I know it was only a 15 min booking, but I can do a lot in 15 mins  :lol:

I would steer well clear of this one lads! It was bad! My worst ever punt!

Hope I’ve captured it all above! Apologies in advance if I’ve missed anything! More importantly, I hope I’ve saved one of you from going through what I did!! This is one I wouldn’t return to for free!

Till next time..  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 01:30:39 am by daviemac »

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
easy to say in hindsight, but there's a blank look in her eyes, especially the second photo which would have put me off.

Offline Blackviper_85

I came across her old profile in the past and a punter on adultwork put down that she’s a theif on her feedback page because he sent her money for some pics but she sent him nothing and kept the money. This kind of shenanigans is common with escorts that are substance abusers.


I think the op has done well by posting this review so that now it can serve as a warning to other punters.

Offline ap69u

easy to say in hindsight, but there's a blank look in her eyes, especially the second photo which would have put me off.

I thought that was her seductive look  :wackogirl: How wrong I was  :dash:

Offline ap69u

I came across her old profile in the past and a punter on adultwork put down that she’s a theif on her feedback page because he sent her money for some pics but she sent him nothing and kept the money. This kind of shenanigans is common with escorts that are substance abusers.


I think the op has done well by posting this review so that now it can serve as a warning to other punters.

I’ve come across her profile previously myself, before I found her on Adultwork. She originally had a Ad on Vivastreet. Tried contacting her then too, crappy comms, agreed services and times etc.. but a meeting never actually materialised! She was more interested in pushing pics and videos! But at the same time was offering services, so I kept on wanting to shag her! Man those pics are deceiving! Like you said, hopefully will serve as a warning to others! Thanks

Offline inbruges

Thanks for the heads up, and better luck for the next one  :thumbsup:

Offline dog999

Aw pics look like she's staring into know mans land, did she have a good ass or has that disappeared from the drug habit?. :hi:

Offline ap69u

Thanks for the heads up, and better luck for the next one  :thumbsup:

No worries.. cheers

Offline ap69u

Aw pics look like she's staring into know mans land, did she have a good ass or has that disappeared from the drug habit?. :hi:

Only stayed for a blowjob! Didn’t get her to undress, I just wanted to get out! She offered to bend over if I wanted to shag her, I declined! She whipped her tits out for a hot second.. saggy deflated droopy with stretch marks!

Offline chadpitt

Thanks OP for the warning.

Whilst this punt was bad, the next one has to be an improvement.

Offline AndyJay

I've messaged her on whatsapp before and gave up due to crap replies!. I thought she seemed dodgy so I wanted to sound her out. She also seems to created new profiles a lot too - the current one wont last long, maybe she starts again if she gets a negative review on AW?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I've messaged her on whatsapp before and gave up due to crap replies!. I thought she seemed dodgy so I wanted to sound her out. She also seems to created new profiles a lot too - the current one wont last long, maybe she starts again if she gets a negative review on AW?

can you find any of those old profiles? We need to reindex any reviews to this new profile

Offline AndyJay

The old profiles have gone off AW - she always makes similar named ones and uses the same picture.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
The old profiles have gone off AW - she always makes similar named ones and uses the same picture.

doesn't matter if they've gone from AW, any reviews will still be on here and we need to index those to this new profile. Finding the reviews is the problem - for which we need the old profile names or  numbers

Offline AndyJay

Ahhh I understand!. I dont think there are any reviews on here sadly? I noticed she would have a profile on Adultwork for a few months then I'd see a new one appear - maybe she changes it when she gets a negative review on there?.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Ahhh I understand!. I dont think there are any reviews on here sadly? I noticed she would have a profile on Adultwork for a few months then I'd see a new one appear - maybe she changes it when she gets a negative review on there?.

possibly, and it's those we need to capture under one liink