Author Topic: Anyone recognise this SP?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline deg_dilemma

External Link/Members Only

Looks very familiar but can't seem to place her.

Couldn't find anything on revere image searches.

Offline inalco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Temp ban until
    05/01/25 @ 08:55
  • Posts: 301
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
She's certainly very memorable with those tattoos, and a wonderful fit body of course!

If she comes down south I'd like to see her, despite me not liking tattoos normally.






Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

Offline deg_dilemma

Wow that's quite the string of red cards on this one!  I texted her to ask the location and it's a real crap block of flats (in Slough) nowhere near a station and where it's hard to get any parking.

She looks so fit though but I can' justify a visit given all the bad reviews.

Thanks guys  :angelgirl:

Offline Stevelondon

Interestingly she says on her profile that she doesn’t date black men.

Not sure what that’s got to do with punting but hey ho 😂