Girl# 1 Spanish hottie in start of Molensteeg ( main connection between The Old Sailor pub and Zeedijk with several windows populated ).

Negative:
6pm roughly on a Tuesday evening October.
If you were facing this bar, it was the furthest left window of the 3.
External Link/Members OnlyAlso the first window on the left if you come from China Town street ( Zeedijk ).
Cute well proportioned girl late 20s, alluring smile and encouragement. Tells me she’s Spanish. Doesn’t look Spanish however. Pretty girl healthy looking with unique combo of sport socks and slut heals.
Asked how much and she said “100 20 mins” … and ushered me in. Started going off topic and ushering me in I said “does 100 include sex and blowjob” … she said “yes everything you want 20mins”. I asked about 3 times confirmation of what I’ll get for 100 ( been stung before ). She kept saying just rely, it’s 20 mins what you like. “Relax it’s 20 mins what you like”… in Spanish too.
Upon closer inspection I could see she’d had a child ( slightly stretched tummy and later asked her if she had kids. She said yes one 8 year old. She claimed to be only 29… looked about right. She seemed to enjoy chatting about personal stuff.
In the room she’s really warm and chatty and tells me to undress.
Starts with great BJ which goes on for a while and at one point I almost came. Thinking must save myself for the sex.
Then we move to sex position with her in missionary and she takes me cock and starts massage it, I go to put it in and she says “pussy sex is 100 baby”.
I repeat that I checked this with her before and she trots out “you didn’t say pussy sex, you said sex and that is one service blowjob”. I said no I only have 100. That’s it. She then seemed to relinquish and said “ok baby just relax and come inside”. I did, thinking she was bending her BS and allowing what we agreed. She clearly enjoyed the missionary but quick sex we had until I politely came without requesting my usual position changes.
Once done and condom off and getting dressed she says “ok it’s 100 baby”. I argued no that’s not what we agreed. She said that because I had sex with her that was agreeing to the 100 extra. I knew that if I refused she’d make a scene so I gave in and paid with bank transfer.
Weirdly she said “I will take you to dinner next time, just come by here and I’ll take you to dinner”.
What the F?
Another case of deceptive robbery practices. Be careful if you don’t have 200 spare for a 15 min shag.