Author Topic: Naughty Mya - Greenwich SE10  (Read 1831 times)


5 review(s) for BRUNA GIRLFRIEND (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline UKLust

External Link/Members Only (profile name has been through changes)

August 2023

Incall £130 (no extras) now £160 on her profile!

Booked on the day via WhatsApp. Good, clear communication with prompt replies. Full details given on arrival which was a large modern block in an estate. Paid parking outside and generally quite a nice area.

Buzzed through via a camera intercom. Short lift rise and the front door opened and was greeted by Mya - photo accurate. Once inside there was another, much larger, more unattractive girl sitting on a sofa in the main room. We entered a side bedroom and completed the paperwork. She made a call (to her pimp) and confirmed all was ok (in Portuguese). The bedroom was a bed, a side table and an on suite toilet and shower. Upon her return, she was completely naked.

An incredible body. Yes, fake tits, tummy tuck etc but natural ass which was covered in LA Latina style tattoos. Very pretty face also. Broken English but decent conversation.

Started with her applying protection and getting right on top of me. Transitioned to missionary and doggy. I had shot my load while in doggy (that ass) so requested another Johnnie. After some stalling, one was provided. Applied with her mouth and then received OW which was decent. Back to doggy, some light spanking and then the finale over her chest.

She was pretty vocal (in her own language) with lots of moans of pleasure throughout. She was clean, smelt good with the tiniest pussy and arsehole I have seen on a girl.

Once cleaned up, we headed back into the main room where there was a knock at the door with another gentleman visitor - who had selected the older, chunkier chick. Gutted!

Overall, a great time and I would return but, not at the increased price of £160 ph. If you add on the extras, that’s one expensive hour!


Offline advent2016

The prose on that profile would put me off
>my unbridled libertine spirit seeking beauty and connection in unexpected places. A true epicurean, I believe in indulgence without regret. I

Offline MrMohican

Im totally confused. So the price you paid was £130 (no extras) are you saying by that, that she doesn't charge extras - or she offered you extras but you didn't take them up.

Then you finish by saying her price now has gone up to £160 but with extras would take her out of your price bracket. So that seems to suggest she does charge extras - but then you've given no price scale for those. Any way you could clarify this further.

Very, very pretty girl though, and you say her pictures were accurate... blimey. That picture of her in the bath and those eyes -    :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 11:05:44 am by MrMohican »

Offline UKLust

My apologies. To clarify, she does offer extras -
OWO £30
FK £30

I didn’t take up the offer.

Her hourly price has now increased to £160 and I assume she still offers the above extras.

Hope that’s clearer.

She is attractive yeah. Cliche I know but better in the flesh imo.

Offline rover_100

Cheers UKL. Are the pics in her AW gallery of her face real/reflective? They all look either heavily retouched, or outright replaced. The pink outfit shows she has heavy tattoos over a lot of her body including the chest, and the other 2 in the main gallery show none  :unknown:. Not a lot of confidence if I was looking at this profile with 0 UKP reviews.

Offline UKLust

The photos on AW are heavily touched up but there is no reason to be. She has no issues in person, face wise, imo. Good skin, great smile, make-up applied well.

The photos without tattoos are obviously older. The ones with butt tats are reflective of her now.

They add to the dirty, dangerous vibe she has. Her looking back at me, moaning, while I was hitting it from behind was a sight I won’t forget in a while!