External Link/Members OnlyPrice: £150
1 hour £120+owo£20+kissing£10.
Location: small house in Worcester
Girl: disappointed tbh. She’s okay not the worst to be fair but I was expecting better. Size 10-12. Natural 32D breasts. Curvy body with a round bum. Body is her best feature.
Age I would say anywhere between 28-35. C secretion scar from childbirth.
Comms: Good until I got there. Then it went tits up.
So booked an hour with this one based on another punters review, I don’t normally use viva but thought I’d go for it. Great communication and hour booked.
Got there and told to wait 10 mins. Kept being told to wait every 10
Mins and suddenly told come now. Kept saying how long do I want to stay. I think she squeezed a customer in for a quick 15-30 mins.
Anyway once I’m in she’s pleasant. Cash given stripped off.
Thought I would try her massage skills. Love visiting the best looking Thais with the best massage skills.
Started off horrendous. Hard absolutely no idea what she’s doing, this carried on for around 10 mins. Moaned it’s too hard. Suddenly she gets out baby oil and the massage actually turns decent. Nowhere near brilliant but it was good enough. She does know what she’s doing after all…
Anyway turned over good massage again. She then starts owo. Halfway pretty decent attention to the balls. This was okay and quite good. Carried on for abit and shot over her chest.
Quick change and I’m ready to go with her next customer ready to come in as she mentioned.
She’s definitely nowhere near the worst and she will be quite popular I’m sure.
She’s busy as phone was going off.
Doubt I will return as there better ones out there.