Author Topic: Jessica_Syms - TOFTT - Birmingham  (Read 4190 times)


2 review(s) for Jessica_Syms (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7990760) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline theaccountant

Jessica has been on my HL for a while and had the opportunity to finally meet her.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: Sept 2023

Rate: 1hr @ £190.00

Venue: Airbnb in the City with Permited parking around the area.

The girl: Jessica looks exactly as pictured with fake boobs, lips and what I assume is a BBL. It is isn’t a BBL, then she has a rounded ass in a nice way. Personally wise, she was nice and pleasant to be around, coming off a bit shy.

Service:

Got the money out of the way one in the room and I asked and took a shower while she when to put the money away.

Back in the room, I asked for a massage (seeing as I had booked an hour and hadn’t fucked in a while) to ease into things returning the massage with my own. Chatted during this time.

After we were oiled up, I was on the receiving end of a pretty good OWO. It wasn’t a PSE spit on you cock kind, more of a GFE and she would intermittently come back for air breaking the rhythm. No DTing of the sort though.

I returned the OWO with RO. She pulled her panty to the side while I went down on her. She would mostly move her clit away from my tongue making it cumbersome as I would lose my wood on the fact that I couldn’t get into rhythm, the odd moan here and there and the panty just pulled to one side instead of being taken off. She grabbed the condom once she was finished with RO and started to give me OWO to bring me back to life.

The OWO wasn’t doing much for me anymore, so I gave myself a quick wank while she positioned herself on her back for Mish, pulling her panties to the side. Once I was hard, condom on and I slowly entered her. I felt a bit of resistance as there was no lube (I was thinking of only my tip was in there) but she slowly started to get wet and I started to fuck her.

I didn’t last long as I came in the bag. Took another shower then asked to be let out.

I think she had forgetten I was there as I was waiting the room by myself for about 5 mins.

They was someone else in the Airbnb. She said she is with another girl sharing the AirBnb, so I didn’t want to just randomly walk out and bump into another punter or someone else.

Was in and out in 45 mins.

Summary: She gives an amazing blow job, looks exactly like her pictures. But, a fairly vanilla punt with nothing that makes her stand out in my mind. Making this a weak positive high neutral for me (basically a neutral for me). The small fact that her underwear was on the whole time made me think that she isn’t really making the effort her. At least she is off my HL (HitList) now.

Would I Recommend: Sure
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 07:56:01 pm by theaccountant »

Offline Metzoid

Thank you for your review. She has been on my HL too and i tried to book her last time she was in birmingham but our timings didnt match up. Im slightly dissapointed now as i thought she would be a firecracker looking at her pics! Does she FK ?

Offline Talbear

She looks great… albeit quite manly on nos 15 & 17 in her free gallery….

Offline theaccountant

Thank you for your review. She has been on my HL too and i tried to book her last time she was in birmingham but our timings didnt match up. Im slightly dissapointed now as i thought she would be a firecracker looking at her pics! Does she FK ?

She does FK, not for long and it wasn’t DFK.

I struggled to book her when she popped up but just threw a message in the day and saw her in a couple of hours.

I too was disappointed in the booking as I though she would more fun. The positive rating is only because the services listed were provided and I came.

Offline chadpitt

She does FK, not for long and it wasn’t DFK.

I struggled to book her when she popped up but just threw a message in the day and saw her in a couple of hours.

I too was disappointed in the booking as I though she would more fun. The positive rating is only because the services listed were provided and I came.

That's a pretty low bar for what counts as a positive.