External Link/Members OnlyComms: sent text day before fir a morning booking, quick response, must be a maid who deals with the comms as WG's english was pretty shite
Price: £70 for 30mins plus £10 for OWO. Total 80 smackeroons
Looks: very petite looks as in the pictures but they are airbrushed.
The Punt: place is Solihull town centre parking is crap, I parked in a play a display car park in the centre of Solihull town centre and its a 5 min walk from there. Once on her street text her and she sends a picture of the building with an arrow pointing to the entrance. Get to entrance had to ask for door number to ring, had to wait like a lemon outside for 4 or 5 mins before she sent that through.
Once inside, greeted by petite thai bird, not 28 as advertised more like mid 30's bolt ons which were squishy facially ok, but did not smile at all. Paid up she went to stash the cash and came back pretty quick and in the mean time I had stripped, both lay on the bed some mutual groping no kissing as I am not a big fan of it. She played with my nipples gave the old todger few wipes and then started OWO, which for me was honestly piss poor, one pace no DT and she kept spitting into a tissue. Got a semi suggested missionary, condom on and a few pumps but no interest on moans from her just lay there like a dead fish. Switch to doggy she arched her back fine but very very dis-interested.
Cock went soft back to same pace OWO and then switched to hand job to finish me off. Was out of there in 20mins max
Services: OWO, missionary and doggy
Overall: Now prior to this site I saw Thai katie, maya and anya, out all of them Maya was great, lots of DT, anal and a lot of energy maybe saw her a handful of times but great every time. This Thai WG............probably me have good expectations of Thais, but she let me down big time and no way will there be a return visit. I have still to sample meena and kylie tried to contact recently but got no replies back. Will try again soon I reckon, but this WG has dis-heartened by views of Thais currently