Author Topic: Any info on this VivaStreet girl  (Read 590 times)

Offline lovemachine

I've got a vague recollection of seeing this one before, possibly on AW but can't be sure. She quite far so Im not keen on a long trip for what is likely to be a shit punt.
External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
She looks possibly Hungarian and she's too cheap for Croydon. Both warning signs
I'd expect either a dog or a scam

things are confused by these two profiles having the same phone number
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


Offline lovemachine

Thanks Skutty. If she was more local I would try but without any better intel then not worth the trouble.

Offline rover_100

No need for me to go full Poirot on the pics this time - just try googling the number, no less than 3 different girls pics come up with different ads  :D. Best avoided.

Offline lovemachine

Very strange, I did try but no escorts found. Even changing the +44 to a zero didn't help.