External Link/Members OnlyHaving seen Thai and colombian girls, I thought I’d go for Mixy who is a mix of both. Read the good reviews here, and was curious to try HOD.
Fee & services
£80 30mins
OWO, LFK, DFK, protected sex in various positions and a bit of CIM, all inc in the price
Comms
Quite quick from HOD maid, time agreed, post code and flat number given 2 hours before meet..
Place
Basement flat 10min walk from Victoria, clean toilet and bedroom, there’s a living room in the middle of the bedrooms which is used by the girls on duty to just chill out I guess.
Girl
Milf, she said she’s 35yo, I’d say more like late 30’s early 40’s, 1.68m tall I reckon, pretty face, immaculate clean

she was wearing some long fake eyelashes. She’s been in the business for couple of years, knows what she’s doing, very good attitude, friendly and smiley throughout the meeting.
Nice natural tits, kind of wide hips but not a bubble butt, I’d say like medium- small ass, bit hard to describe her ass

Good body shape for a milf.
Action
Arrived to the address went straight down the stairs and Apple opened the door, told me to wait in some kind of small storage room where they have good stock of wipes, shampoo, shower gels, a washing machine and cleaning stuff, waited there standing as no seats for like around 5 minutes, could hear and saw through the blinds a client leaving the flat. Mixy then came and took me out od that small room, asked me if I needed the toilet, I said yes as wanted to have a quick shower, she showed me the way to the bedroom and asked me to come when ready, shower taken, on my way to the bedroom there was Tammy, Mixy introduced me to her, she seemed to be very nice, just a quick hello, Tammy has a nice pair of tits btw!. Followed Mixy to the bedroom.
Quick chat while undressing her, she was wearing some white underwear which suited her well, light kissing, then me behind her in front of the mirror, kissing touching each other, jumped on the bed, told her I wanted GFE, she delivered quite well, lots of french kissing, OWO was just good nothing special, condom on, cowgirl, spoon, doggy, she warned me I had few minutes left, I asked her if I could come in her mouth, she said ok but had to tell her when I was about to come, laid on my back, more OWO, wanked while she was kissing and licking my cock, came quite hard in 2 stages, felt like a double orgasm! She got some cum on her tonge, wipes provided to clean myself up as got all the cum on me, almost 2 weeks worth of it!
Not much of post sex cuddling or anything as she left the room almost straight away after I came, I took a 2nd shower, back to the bedroom to get changed, she went to the toilet and then stayed in the living room talking to Tammy while I was dressing, came back when I was ready to go, led me to the door, I said bye to Tammy, wanted to give Mixy a final kiss, she kind of avoided and could just kiss her cheek.
Mixy provides a good service, very attentive, however I won’t be back as I’m more of an ass man, and probably prefer 20-30yo girls. Don’t get me wrong, she was good but just not amazing to pay her a 2nd visit.
Definitely recomended if you like milfs, thai, latin, natural tits.
Hidden Image/Members Only