Author Topic: London establishments  (Read 864 times)

Offline weewilly

I'm in London today, just passing through.

Does London have any good Saunas/Parlours/Brothels to stop in at, what are your recommendations??

Can't really spend ages trawling AW or on here as travelling with work colleagues

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
London is a big area
What part?
And what's your preference in girls and services?

Offline weewilly

London is a big area
What part?
And what's your preference in girls and services?

Fairly central, I'm not too familiar with London myself. Looking for full service, I prefer British girls or fit EE ones with good service, and being able to pop multiple times is a must

Offline Malvolio

Unfortunately there aren't really any walk-in places where you get to pick and choose a WG from a line up.

There are the dubious delights of Soho walk-ups - use the search box to find a huge thread about them.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 10:49:03 pm by Malvolio »

Offline snagz