Author Topic: Katy - COLOMBIANA HOT SEXY - Birmingham  (Read 884 times)


22 review(s) for SEXIKATY (15 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dazzlerred

External Link/Members Only

Date- 09/08/23
Place- Birmingham
Time- 30 minutes
Cost - £80

Saw the ad and thought why not I’ll give it a go, what’s the worst that could happen.
Usual behind the door trick and on entering Katy was in all honest stunning. Facially attractive, big tits , slim figure and a tight ass to match.
Stripped me off and then did a sexy dance pushing herself against me which really brought my cock to life. Katy oiled up her tits and asked me to rub it in which I did enthusiastically, great set of tits.
Lots of kissing and I thought I’m on to a winner. OW even though she states OWO but could I get her to understand , anyway nice action decent depth and just as I’m getting into it she stops and says sex!!
Tried to complain but to no avail. On with the bag and into mish which was enjoyable as Katy did kiss but then moves saying doggy and then after a couple of minutes pulls away saying come now , instant wood loss.
Handwork from Katy gets me back and I eventually shot over her tits.
Sexy lady but not really engaging and definitely following a set routine.
Not a negative but not enough for a positive.
Anyway on to the next