Author Topic: Worst VS Romanian b&s ever! - Birmingham  (Read 2860 times)

Offline MrBT

External Link/Members Only

First off, do not waste your time. I've been eyeing this one up for a few weeks, having been burnt by the old Rom B&S before I was wary. Unfortunately, little man took over and I arranged a meet. I knew there was a decent chance that this wasn't going to be the hottie in the pics but JESUS CHRIST ON A MOTORBIKE! The thing that opened the magic door....not even a millions away from the pics. Pics show a 20 something slim blonde. What opened the door was none of those things, a very aged 40ish woman, straggly brunette hair and she'd never been last in the dinner queue, initially hope she was the maid, so I followed her upstairs. It soon became apparent that there was no hottie. Not even close. When I asked about the girl in the pic, she mumbled something about 'can provide the same service '. Too late, I was 2/3 of the way to the door. I still can't believe the audacity of the woman!

She's got quite a few profiles, all with the same name and pics, so be careful!

Offline Jasonk71

Rom providers are just scumbags. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole

Online mancsguy1975


Moral of the story is always reserve the right to walk.....what  whatever the circumstances... but always take minimum you can get away with on you to the punt, if it gets messy with sergie if it should come to that......

« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 08:57:22 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline MrBT

Rom providers are just scumbags. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole


Sometimes they're absolutely beautiful though. I've seen quite a few over the years, mainly in bars whilst out. It's a shame their attitude is so appalling. I even dated one who worked in an amazon warehouse and she told me just how badly Romanian men treat their wives and girlfriends. Easy pickings at times 👍👍

Offline MrBT

Moral of the story is always reserve the right to walk.....what  whatever the circumstances... but always take minimum you can get away with on you to the punt, if it gets messy with sergie if it should come to that......

Usually I'd have gone for it but it was like ordering a rare porterhouse and get served up chargrilled cauliflower. No choice but to walk. Gutted the Thai girls seem to have left my area.

Offline Jasonk71


Sometimes they're absolutely beautiful though. I've seen quite a few over the years, mainly in bars whilst out. It's a shame their attitude is so appalling. I even dated one who worked in an amazon warehouse and she told me just how badly Romanian men treat their wives and girlfriends. Easy pickings at times 👍👍
You are right about them being good looking. But why are they so deceitful? Ie claiming to be another nationality.. Services... Everything is included in price
 Arrive at location & get told 'bby bby evrytin is ixtra.
Why have so many of them have red & grey reviews? Work it out

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
The link is already dead but would liked to have seen who it is I needed to avoid as I’m always on VS looking but this is exactly the reason why 99% of the time I don’t bother.

Agree loads of good looking Roms about but the lies and poor service has been the downfall. I’ve had some good ones but more often than not it’s been bad.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
As already said, that link is dead
What are the others you referred to?

Offline Rob321

Sorry you had a bad one

Like this one. Pretty spanish model in Cov. Really? Looks tgtbt

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her and can verify?

Online Punterperson1971

Sorry you had a bad one

Like this one. Pretty spanish model in Cov. Really? Looks tgtbt

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her and can verify?
£40 for 15 minutes I’d do a TOFTT if I could get there at least you could always walk

Offline Blackviper_85

External Link/Members Only

First off, do not waste your time. I've been eyeing this one up for a few weeks, having been burnt by the old Rom B&S before I was wary. Unfortunately, little man took over and I arranged a meet. I knew there was a decent chance that this wasn't going to be the hottie in the pics but JESUS CHRIST ON A MOTORBIKE! The thing that opened the magic door....not even a millions away from the pics. Pics show a 20 something slim blonde. What opened the door was none of those things, a very aged 40ish woman, straggly brunette hair and she'd never been last in the dinner queue, initially hope she was the maid, so I followed her upstairs. It soon became apparent that there was no hottie. Not even close. When I asked about the girl in the pic, she mumbled something about 'can provide the same service '. Too late, I was 2/3 of the way to the door. I still can't believe the audacity of the woman!

She's got quite a few profiles, all with the same name and pics, so be careful!

Well done for walking. These roms are not worth it because they’re only working on behalf of their sergeis or boyfriends and don’t give a toss about us punters. I know they have nice looking bodies but their personalities are the total opposite of their looks.

Looks = Beautiful

Personality = Ugly

Offline MrBT

The link is already dead but would liked to have seen who it is I needed to avoid as I’m always on VS looking but this is exactly the reason why 99% of the time I don’t bother.

Agree loads of good looking Roms about but the lies and poor service has been the downfall. I’ve had some good ones but more often than not it’s been bad.


It's now under a different name. Go to VS, search under B32. She's now called 'Cleo'.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126

It's now under a different name. Go to VS, search under B32. She's now called 'Cleo'.

External Link/Members Only
+447957976059
07957976059

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
External Link/Members Only
+447957976059
07957976059

Yep, seen those pics many many times under many diff names. Always avoided as it seemed tgtbt and seems I wasn’t wrong.