Author Topic: Lavinia incall in Carlisle  (Read 2318 times)


2 review(s) for Anna1995 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Winker121


External Link/Members Only                                                                                                             
Had not punted in over a year but felt it was time to give it a go again.  I've been working in Carlisle where pickings are slim normally but liked the look of Lavinia in her AW advert. Phoned her and easily arranged a half hour incall appointment for eighty pounds. Usual procedure of getting Postcode and having to phone for more details when on site. Site turned out to be on one of the busiest routes into the city. She opened the door even as I approached though and I had to silently slip up to her room without alerting other occupants of the place about what she was up to!
   Found her to be lovely and looked great but she ruled out DFK point blank and asked for an extra twenty quid for OWO which I wasn't surprised by as she is Romanian. It was now looking very expensive but I have a liking for a nice Romanian so just looked happy about it.
  We both undressed and her body was fantastic. Firm tits with responsive nipples, soft smooth skin and a firm arse (which reminded me of a past favourite) to hang on to. So onto excellent OWO for as long as I wanted then cover on for Cowgirl and finished in Doggy.
  Easy conversation while dressing then out at about forty minutes. Loved every minute. Just thinking now about what I could have done with that money. Ha Ha.

Offline Dweeby

Good TOFTT, thanks.

I've seen her ad, sounds hot.

Offline LondonDominic

Shame about the extra £20 for OWO. I would have seen her otherwise.

Offline Dweeby

Shame about the extra £20 for OWO. I would have seen her otherwise.
You've already seen her, as Anna on Vivastreet.
 :rolleyes: