Comms- just turned up
Price £45 for 30 mins (plus 10, just given not required)
Walked in and straight into the room. Was introduced to two girls - Vanessa (blonde late 30s, seen before) and natalya (blonde, foreign with nice big tits) was going to opt for Antalya as I had t seen her before and she looked naughty.
However a as she left I caught the rear end of a girl coming out of the room with one cracking arse. I asked who she was (without seeing her face) and was told it was Daisy.
She come in and I was very happy- mid 20s long brunette hair and small quirky tit. Quite a few tattoos.
She immediately began owo and nearly had me on edge a few times, going deep and keeping eye contact.
On to some dfk, reverse cowgirl, 69 and cum on tits to finish.
She’s a very friendly southern girl who delivers fantastic service.
I would definitely see again.