Author Topic: Gabriella - Brazilian - touring (Telford)  (Read 1839 times)


4 review(s) for GABY BRAZILIAN NATIV (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
Facially pretty, carrying some weight, but curvy and with a big round butt. Gabriella speaks excellent English with an American accent. Definitely the girl in the pics.

30 minutes for £80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Started with some lapdancing with her grinding her butt into my groin while I had a good feel of her boobs. Removed her lingerie, on with the condom and a nice round of doggy with me standing and her kneeling on the bed. Some good OW. Then sex in various positions. She was friendly, smiling, enthusiastic and attentive thru'out. Lovely friendly girl. Moaning and dirty talk but she stopped when I asked her to.

A good solid positive.

Offline jollieollie86

Thanks for the review @Andywb  :drinks:.. I was tempted but seems I missed the boat now ..

Telford seems to have been a bit sparse the last few weeks even the the half decent Thai's seemed to have vanished. There seems to be a few on vivastreet this week but I'm always hesitant with viva street