Author Topic: Lois of Premium - North Shields  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Eurypides

External Link/Members Only
30min incall
£70

Venue was a house, fairly Spartan but clean and tidy inside.

Lois is medium height with a very deep all over sun bed tan, medium size natural tits. Facially I wouldn’t say she’s beautiful but she has a lot of spark and energy, so things were quite fun and relaxed. We discussed dos and don’ts, only thing which appeared off the table was anal (more on this later…)

Brilliant kissing, Lois is really full-on. One of the best kissers I’ve been with in a while. Really good oral, vigorous but not too harsh. Did RO on her, no complaints.

I was really turned on by how engaged Lois was and eager to fuck her (all protected), was great having her bounce and grind on me, plenty of kissing and eye contact all the way. Switched into missionary, this girl is super into getting dicked down, she’s fully committed to it, we’re both sweaty, she’s grabbing hold of me so tight and we’re locked in one long kiss as we fuck.

I ask her if I can finish in her mouth, she agrees, I lie back on the bed and she blows me. Same good technique as before. Unfortunately for some reason she backed out as I ejaculated, and wanked me as I spurted all over myself. Not sure why she agreed to do CIM, didn’t mention it as a ‘don’t’ but then didn’t go through with it. This was a shame because it was a really surprising and disappointing end to what was a good session up to that point.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review and it sounds like a great punt to me. I have had Lois on my hit list for some time. It is your review but I think I’d have scored this is a positive

Offline Eurypides

Yes overall the reason for the neutral was just the annoyance of being (from my perspective) a little misled during the booking, other than that I had a good time and she’s definitely got some fire about her to give credit where it’s due.

Online johnr1

Yes overall the reason for the neutral was just the annoyance of being (from my perspective) a little misled during the booking, other than that I had a good time and she’s definitely got some fire about her to give credit where it’s due.

It would have been a good positive for me, but its your review  :hi:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review sounds a decent lass, I respect your rating choice and clarification. Gives others  a heads up should she do something similar :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review,, she looks tidy and I’m not bothered about cim but get your point. In general tho it’s pretty positive review especially the good kissing bit👍  :hi:

Offline Eurypides

Thanks for the review,, she looks tidy and I’m not bothered about cim but get your point. In general tho it’s pretty positive review especially the good kissing bit👍  :hi:
Cheers. I like CIM but obviously if you go into an agency booking with a new girl they don’t list services,  you can’t reasonably expect anything in advance and I’d never use it as a minus in a review if they didn’t offer it full stop. Normally I ask if it’s available - If she’d told me no I’d have just finished during sex instead, no problem.