External Link/Members Only07306388800
So, finished work early, in the area of Annabel's thought I'd try a walk in.
Greeted by a middle aged Thai lady, I think maybe the owner. She is a little rotund, so I was maybe a little judgmental, in thinking she's not my type.
There are a few strange twists, but will come to those!
Anyhow, its £45 for the hour for relaxing massage, £50 for thai massage, of course the relaxing massage was paid for.
Into the room, instructed to lay strip off and lay down, asked if I'd been there before, yes, but quite a while ago.
The same lady came back in, slightly disappointed, was hoping for a younger, slimmer model... A bit of small talk to start with, her English is ok.
Anyhow, she was very good with massage, getting closer and closer to the important areas, with nice stokes over the rear end, before too long these where focused , with a few CC.
more sensual massage, with some gentle reach unders, which I wasn't really expecting.
She asked if I'd like B2B, still a little unconvinced, I suggest HR, was still FDN, with face in the hole at this stage.
She replied with, have body to body its very good, how much? £40, ok, lets go with that!
Twist one, she instantly climbed up, rubbing her bare body along back & ass... no idea when she got naked! No wonder wanted to do B2B.
After a few minutes, of body to my back, and neck/ear kissing, asked me to turn over.
Upon turning over, gave the little one some attention, to fully wake him up, while directing me its ok to touch. she was happy to be touched everywhere, of course didn't insert my fingers.
she climbed aboard, for more B2B, then moved so RO was possible, maybe she was enjoying the attention.
Whist I was getting a wet face, she continued with the hands on, to bring me to cum.
It then got a little strange, she caught it all in her hand, got off me, rinsed her hands in the sink, gave me a very quick clean, with a tissue.
before I knew it, she was in the shower, cleaning herself self off, I was left laying there, not knowing what to do, I waited a minute or so, decided to get dressed, at which point she said, I could use the shower.
I said its ok, I'd shower at home.
Gave her her £40, while she's still naked, she said thanks, hope to see you soon.
I left the room, and exited the shop, the front door still unlocked, didn't see any other staff.
Overall a good experience, with plenty of interaction, just a little strange in places. good VFM, £85