Author Topic: SallyWhoreXXX - Solihull Airbnb. On tour  (Read 6360 times)


25 review(s) for SallyAbout (13 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline H_p_5

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Paid £80 for 30min
But rushed in and out in under 15

Location Airbnb near solihull hospital by JLR


Girl older then on profile tall medium build but titties were pearky full and a joy


Service poor , was rushed and I saw the pervious punter leave and next one as I got into my wagon
She had a list with all the punters booked for the day and it was full.


I was in early but dread to think what her last punter thinks
She doesn’t have time to wash or clean properly between punters

Light kissing offered
Protected bj and sex
She is tall and body isn’t as slim as pics but in proportion

She has a great body and can imagine if the timing is right you’d have a fantastic time
Felt today was just a waste as service no better then a rom


Would not return

Offline magnetico