Author Topic: Slutty Bitch - Colindale NW9  (Read 2096 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7093529) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline chodu1

£40 15mins. OW Fuck.
Good comms.
Good English.

Set of flats, further back, behind the shops.
Parking quite easy.
 
A Romanian Garden Tool in the mid to late thirties - Body as per pics though. Nipple to bottom-of-tit scar, on each tit, after a cheap and cheerful BBBJ (Bucharest Backstreet Boob Job) from Dr Frankenstein or whatever.
Moaned about or halfarsed anything.
Feeling her tits? Too sensitive. Licking the cunt? Allowed one lick before moaning about how that's more of a service for 30mins. BJ? Few perfunctory sucks, then let's fuck.
Quite pleasant and polite though - Maybe the big spenders among you can get a better response on a longer booking.

The latest in a string of AW flops for me and honestly I got those Punter Remorse blues on the shitty single decker bus back.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Cheers for the TOFTT. I think you need the right mindset for a quickie with a Romanian. Get in, get hard, get in, get out. Better luck next time.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167

Thanks for the review Chodu     :thumbsup:

Attractive in the pics on AW ! As attractive in real life ? & still got the dreads ? A P&D if she takes a good banging and interacts does not seem out of the question  :D

Offline sameoldsinner

Hey Chodu thanks for your review.

She is attractive in her photos esp for the price but NO NO R@ girls. Their profiles have been photoshopped very well and the service is worst in the sector. These bunch of girls have no work ethics or care about mess they leave behind for their region girls - but tbh I tried few times and its validated all were same.

Recently I was warned by HU regular I see, there are many that purport to be HU however they are not and they have HU obtained ID (free EU movement) - just head-ups see for typical traits in their profile cheap rates (usually), photoshopped and many offering BB.

Chodo don't be Chodu !
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 07:06:29 pm by sameoldsinner »

Offline chodu1

Thanks for the review Chodu     :thumbsup:

Attractive in the pics on AW ! As attractive in real life ? & still got the dreads ? A P&D if she takes a good banging and interacts does not seem out of the question  :D

Her pics are real, so if that's what you like, I think you'll have a good (longer) time. She was pleasant and a laugh too, but turned very abruptly when needed, into a hardened whore. I toyed with giving this a neutral, cos its just my own experience, but I still felt an element of "ripped off" which I'm quite immune to usually.

For me, it was a waste of cum more than the money, which is in shorter supply.

Offline sameoldsinner

Nice one Chodu !

I have learned hard way, ripped off few times, so NO thanks to RO girls no matter how good photos on profile.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2023, 01:08:17 pm by sameoldsinner »