Hayley - Balby - Doncaster - 30 mins - £80
External Link/Members OnlyI'm going to be pretty brief with this one (I think).
I've been wanting to give this one a shot for a while. I like a young, busty tattooed bird and her photos on her CrazyOz ad and on her instagram show a girl right up my street. Sadly, the reality is somewhat not what you see in the photos. Very heavily filtered and she has far more facial tattoos in real life than you see in the photos - facial tattoos on the whole aren't a good look for me.
I think there is no doubt she is the girl - the tattoos generally look right. The photos re clearly taken in her flat - but if it wasn't for some of the tattoos that are striking and obviously the same I would have sworn she was a different girl.
I'd agreed a 2-pop punt for 30 mins in her usual £80 rate and she delivered 2 pops - but it was mediocre at best.
There has been one comment in the past about her - someone saying the place just didnt feel right when he pulled up so he went. I'd agree, it feels a bit weird. A little scrap yard on a residential road - she's in a bed sit flat near to this, the scrap yard lads are hanging around near the entrance to her place and neighbouring properties have cast iron grilles on the doors and windows. Her bedsit is fine though. Clean and tidy.
Unlike her photos that show a young, fit complexion on a size 12ish girl - well.. in reality... She's a size 16-18, about 5 ft 5 ish. Looks 30s, facial tattoos that are just a bit odd and complexion isnt great. Oh - and a bit of a gut on her to be blunt.
She's pleasant enough but enthusiasm is not her strong point. Very lacklustre in getting going - no real enthusiasm as she played with the cock. OWO was offered in with the fee (no CIM) but it was just going through the motions with a hand round the cock to stop her going too deep. Pretty poor. I told her to give me some spit and drool and she tried to comply but it was an effort for her.
She wanked me to my first pop - kept the action going as I demanded until she'd squeezed out the last drop. Wipes provided then she goes off for a glass of water for herself.
Comes back - we have some chit chat about the palm reading and tarot decorations in the flat then she starts playing with him again... stiffen up - condom applied and she says it will be doggy because she had a bad knee (?) Doggy was ok but she moaned about her catching her tit. I forgot that - she asked me not to touch her left tit because she'd banged it on the shower door (???) So doggy wasnt working and I moved her to mish. She moaned about her knee and it was like my cock was in an oil drum... barely touching the sides. I pumped away and managed to get a 2nd shot and she laid there with some half hearted moans and heavy breathing which seemed natural enough but it was very uninspiring all things considered.
I wont be going back but I've gone grey because she delivered as requested. She is the girl in the pics - albeit not exactly WYSIWYG (**Viva pic maybe more reflective of size) and she seems honest and straightforward enough.
If a big girl with tattoos is your thing and you just want to pump and dump and you want someone in Balby - she's fit the bill but not one to put on your hotlist.
Apparently she is also in Viva - was on AW but she's locked out of her profile apparently. And once did 6 months at KMR in Donny. Previously indie in Barnsley and Sheffield - been on the game for about 7 years.
Not that brief after all!