Author Topic: Kate Thai, Marble Arch (now Naomi Naughty Thai) time waster/poor maid  (Read 853 times)

Offline rage666

Hi,

External Link/Members Only

It is probably late now for this review, but I have booked Kate in fall 2022 for 1h. Booking took place on Friday and was for next day. I was given address on Friday and arrived for agreed time (11:00) when attempted to call for flat number my call was never answered and texts ignored.

I do understand it might not be relevant now, but if same maid is used to handle calls I will strongly suggest against booking day in advance as there is clear lack of reliability.

After this I contacted Olina agency and booked Holly. Review will follow shortly

Offline Bananas567

Not the same person btw, Kate left earlier this year and Naomi is with miss69, which has great comms from personal experience

Offline FiveKnuckles

So you didn't message or call on the day to confirm?  :unknown:

Punts unlike doctors appointments, are full of time wasters from service seekers.  Lesson learnt methinks 


Offline rage666

So you didn't message or call on the day to confirm?  :unknown:

Punts unlike doctors appointments, are full of time wasters from service seekers.  Lesson learnt methinks

I did message and call on the day and had no reply. I live outside London and she was starting at 11:00, it took me 1h to commute. Despite having no reply I did not want to end up being a time waster for her and began my commute.

It was my 1st time being let down when booking was confirmed in advance. So lesson learned.


Offline FiveKnuckles

Seems like unfortunate set of circumstances.  If you wanted 11am meet then you're running the risk of things going tits up without her validation.   
She could be taking dick till 3am and needed a rest?

Say your appointment was 2pm, they'll be time to confirm before you made the journey.

I've have girls say they start at 3pm and don't answer until 5pm.  :dash:  lucky I just pack some sandwiches and wait for them  :lol: (jk)

« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 03:57:07 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline rage666

Now I always confirm on the same day, not stepping on the same rakes twice.

In terms of start time it is not my problem how long she is banged till, if she advertises as 11am start this should be respected especially when you confirmed to someone on previous day for 11am booking

My employer won't care if I fuck or drink till 2-3am. I have to be at work on time!

Offline tp69

You've created a review a year after this happened, using the profile of a different girl, for a meet that didn't even happen. It's out of date and a bit pointless.