I had seen Elizabeth was back from a break and hadn't seen her in a long time. Arrived at their Victoria branch (their only branch these days) on time and to their first floor flat and was kept for a couple of minutes in the kitchen, and those that have stayed a short while in there will be familiar with the plethora of cleaning products and ever-present packet of cigarettes on the window sill with a view beyond out of the window onto the back of residential Pimlico houses. For some reason the wait didn't bother me as I was horny as a dog and knew great things were about to happen.
Into the front bedroom and a few moments later Elizabeth popped in. I say completely objectively that she was looking radiant - what seemed like an early summer tan, a wonderful silhouette and as pretty as she's ever been. It was touching that she recognised me and came close and wanted to hug for a little while. And so we did.
Onto the action and we went into an extended 69 for almost the entire session with my face buried between her thighs, smothered by both her holes, whilst she delivered oral without, slow and sensously with intermittent ball stroking and hand relief. It felt like I was two strokes away from offloading for about 20-minutes - my thighs were shaking.
I never know how to end these great sessions - hand relief, sex, or oral but decided to go for Elizabeth on top. She popped a condom on and with me lying on my back she straddled me and then leant forward so that our noses were touching and I could feel her breath on my neck. All of this gave the illusion of a real lover and she edged me to a climax at about 1-mile per hour.
A positive from me and I will return.
External Link/Members Only