Author Topic: TherapeuticSports Massage & Cupping by Anital in Bourne end  (Read 880 times)

Offline Alorn222

Ad link: External Link/Members Only..

Contact: 07441396274

My first review so may be missing some details.

Please avoid this scammer like the plague. Texted and booked a time. Asked for £30 deposit to book which I thought was strange. But at this point I was listening to my little head and not my big head. I paid and booked.

Arrived to the postcode and was asked to wait for her to come out and get me. Then she asked for the rest of the money to be transfered before I can get the apartment number. Again, I paid like an absolute lemon.

Then she asks if I brought oil and that I'll need to go find some oil before she let's me in lol. At this point I know I fucked up. Took the loss and left. Learn from my mistake fellas.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Thanks for the warning but if you've been browsing this site over the last 4+ years you should have seen advice about not paying deposits.

Also, numerous adverts with the same phone number. A little due diligence goes a long way.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 04:21:44 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Often Visitor

I have reported it to viva I booked a massage in Bourne end but they wanted a deposit of £40 so I declined hopefully they will shut the scammer down

Offline Celtic 69

Thanks for info gingernuts & OP.
I sent a txt to one of them adverts over the w'end but didn't get a reply. I've now marked the number up on my punting phone as a scam just incase I get a reply in the future.