After my lunchtime punt with Aline Love I paused for a coffee on the way back to the office. Thinking back on the punt as I sipped my flat white I could feel my sap rising again, so I decided to see if Bella, who I had hoped to see originally, was free. After a couple of texts a 30 minute meeting in about an hours time was agreed. I let the office know that I was going to spend the afternoon working from home as I needed to complete an important report without interruption……
Bella’s place is a well known flat in the vicinity of a well know department store. Compared to my last visit to the flat in December, it was looking cleaner, tidier. More like a flat and less like a parlour, which was good.
Bella is a Paraguayan lass. Speaks Portuguese, minimal English but was able to communicate OK using sign language and a bit of google translate. I proper fancied Bella. An attractive mid-height lass in her early to mid 30s. Definitely the girl in her photos, although she is more made up, perhaps airbrushed in the photos. The photo of her in a bikini in some sort of pool are closest to what she looked like. Nice slim but curvy size 10. Really nice, almost certainly natural boobs (felt natural, no scarring) with pert nipples.
Had a shower in the well appointed bathroom on arrival. As I had recently punted, I felt like lying back and taking it easy. Bella started with some oral on me, quickly getting me hard. Nice, very competent blow job, Bella went as deep as she could, gagging slightly at times, but not deep throat. To slow things down a bit, I got Bella to sit on my face. The only slight negative was that her pussy was bit stubbly, so had to probe with my tongue without much grinding. Her hygiene was very good. She did a great job of riding my face and tongue until I was ready for sex. As I was feeling lazy, I asked her to go on top. We had a good 10 - 15 minutes of fucking with her on top in various positions with some snogging until she rode me to my orgasm.
Despite the limited English, Bella had a nice line in compliments which left me feeling good about the whole experience. After a minute or two recovering, I had a shower, dressed while chatting before going on my way.
Overall I was really pleased with the punt. After reading best of the bests recent review I realised I had fucked up in assuming I would only be able to cum once in a 30 minute appointment (which seems to be the norm for South Americans). Had I realised I would have been allowed to cum twice, I would definitely have seen Bella before Aline. I will definitely visit again if I have the chance before she leaves Leeds.
80 quid for 30 minutes.
External Link/Members Only