Author Topic: Cindy at Premium - Gateshead  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Kingfisher

I managed to book with Cindy who had limited incall availability.

External Link/Members Only

It was a 30min at £70.

Location was in a Gateshead flat near Hilton hotel. It was a nice day so I walked from Newcastle to Gateshead via the high level bridge.

Arrived on time and Cindy opened the door from behind. First impression was that she looked decent. The stat of 25 and size 10 was about right but she maybe more like 28/29 rather than 25. Cindy had a nice figure but also some stretch marks which put me off slightly. She was easy to talk to and seemed to have a nice personality.

The best part of the punt was definitely the OWO which was one of the best I received. Sex in different positions was also performed and was not bad.

Overall, it was a decent punt. While not immediatley, I will return if she is still there later this year.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 06:46:28 pm by Kingfisher »

Offline FLYING BLUE

 I walked from Newcastle to Gateshead via the high level bridge.

Thanks for this review, I'm keen to see her myself.

Why don't the council ever clean that bridge? - there's more bird shit per square foot up there, than there is in all the intensive sheds at Bernard Matthews turkey farms. :vomit:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 10:43:08 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Kingfisher

I guess it's down to lack of funding and cooperation between the two councils. Who's paying for the additional maintenance costs? Anyway, it wasn't too bad when I used the bridge. You may want to wear a jacket if you you want to avoid spending the first 10minutes in the shower.