£80 for 30 minutes
Location: Village hotel Dudley
Parking: Free for first 4 hours I believe
Girl: as pictures
Deed: Woke up and stumbled on her doing some filth on twitter. Had a look and she wasn't too far from me. Fired off a text and she got back to me fairly quickly.
Arrived at the hotel and she gave me directions to her room on the phone. Hiding behind the door trick and cash sorted. Started off with a massage which was nice, nothing to bang home about but nice. Moved on to oral and she was spitting, deepthroating and sucking the soul out of me. A little return oral from me, she was cldan and fresh. On with a condom and we fucked in missionary. Quick change to doggy and with her ass bouncing I couldn't hold back. Bag filled.
Quick chat and then I was gone.
I would return but I like seeing new girls as I don't have much time to do this.
External Link/Members Only