Author Topic: Berlin - 11th and 12th September  (Read 3142 times)

Offline char45

I will be in Berlin for a couple of days, if anyone wants to meet there let me know

Steve2 and Jerboa, great information on Berlin in your reports, thanks!

If anyone knows anything about submissive girls in Berlin let me know, I've found some but the services look alot more restricted than in the UK

Thanks charly

Offline Jerboa

Have a good trip, where are you planning on going?

Offline fisherofsouls

Have a good trip, where are you planning on going?

My guess would be.... "11th and 12th September" LOL

Offline Blue Suede Goo

My advice would be to not get arseholed and miss your chance of going to either anni porsche or External Link/Members Only like I did. I spent months looking forward to indulging myself and then fell at the last fence  :wacko:
I fucking love Berlin. It's such a cool place.
Fill your boots at either of the above and get arseholed after :drinks:

Offline Jerboa

My guess would be.... "11th and 12th September" LOL

I said where not when, as in what clubs or brothels.  :wacko:

Offline char45

Plan is to get to Artemis FKK when I get to Berlin, according to some on ISG entry fee lasts all day so have a couple of punts there. Head into city for a bit of sightseeing then sample a wholesome fraulein from an agency for a longer session - hopefully not too wholesome. Then back to Artemis

Friday plan was a girl I've been chatting to on the internet, if that doesn't happen I might reverse the days and do one of the gangbangs on Thursday and the original plan on Friday. Was looking at this one External Link/Members Only or one of the ones BSG sent - remembering not to get hammered first

charly


Offline Jerboa

Ok sounds good, with most Fkk clubs you can leave and return later, as you're paying for the whole days entry, but why find a fräulein at a agency? When you can do this at Artemis, unlike the agency you can interact with the ladies at Artemis before deciding to take them to a room.

Offline char45

Here's a review from last week, more for the first time visitor to Berlin than the experienced hands who gave me advice.

For those like me who know Germany from Frankfurt, Hamburg or Munich be prepared for a completely different experience in Berlin. It's more like a cross between London and somewhere like Budapest or Warsaw than any of the three cities above. Sprawling nightlife, late night bars, etc.

I went to the following:

Artemis FKK (External Link/Members Only)

80 Euros entry fee gets you a day here, dressing gown and soft drinks. Massive place (I've only been to the FKK Palace in Frankfurt, this is larger), once through the door and showered there is a porn cinema, gym - not much used, smoking bar and non smoking, indoor pool/sauna/steam room/hamman, and same outdoors. Bit too cold for the outdoors but would be good in summer. Started off with a sauna and relax by the pool. Followed by a few different girls. Standard price is 60 Euro for 30 minutes but upselling is relentless for anything other than covered oral and sex. Some very good looking girls but service is fairly lacklustre

Anni Porsche (External Link/Members Only)

78 Euros entry fee, drinks and sex included, a handy 2 Euro change for the lockers from 80. Smallish place, two double sized beds and a single, small bar area and a lounge. Three girls working, they change every 3 hours or so. Essentially an orgy, the girls take two guys at once, usually oral (some covered some uncovered), sex and hand job. I sampled a few of the girls, not the best looking but decent service and relaxed atmosphere. Number of guys varied between 8ish and 15 when I was there in the day, however there are a lot of voyeurs and people resting and you can stay as long as you want so you can have your fill. Unlike Artemis the place itself is quite run down but that adds the experience.

Both Artemis and Porsche let you leave and come back in the same day. Worth getting to Porsche early then dipping in and out (as it were)

Freudenhaus Hase (External Link/Members Only)

Two houses in a courtyard, similar to the indoor bit of Amsterdam where the girls stand in the door of the room. About 6 girls there when I went, none that good looking so didn't stay but the place is pretty cheap and has a clear menu of extras.

Carena (External Link/Members Only)

There are a lot of small brothels like this one - 2-3 girls working. No entry fee but 5 Euro for a beer, 60 Euro for half an hour. The girls weren't too good looking so I didn't stay.

Ekstase (External Link/Members Only)

This is a great place to unwind. 3-6 girls, all Eastern European, the two I had were Russian. Only massage, body to body and HR but the girls know what they are doing. 60 Euro for half an hour, 100 Euro for the hour. Very professional outfit, when I had come I went to get up for a shower and the girl said "no, you still have 3 minutes" and gave me a massage for the 3 minutes.

Red Light District (around Kurfurstenstrasse)

I didn't sample the girls here but thought I would take a quick look - late afternoon was already pretty busy, some good looking women.

All the places spoke some English, enough to get by if you don't speak German, there was one massage place I looked in on that didn't speak any English.

I will be back!

Online Cactus

Charly, great review & information. I'm going to Berlin next spring, been twice before, but not for punting. This trip I plan to fill me boots, so cheers for the info, links & review.

Prost  :drinks:

marcos1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
brothel price in berlin is 50 euro