Author Topic: MILF BBWEvon - Woolwich  (Read 979 times)


5 review(s) for BBWEvon (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline gray99999

Booking - Mar 2023

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
All comms via texts to make a booking. Speedy, responsive replies

Services
30 mins booking for £80 - OWO, RO, Kissing,


The Escort
Profile pics were accurate. Older/MILF Polish with alt look, big belly, small tits, slim legs, friendly, nice attitude


Venue
Quiet 1 floor house, quiet street


The Meeting
As she let me in, there were no surprises and she looks exactly like her profile pics. Sorted out the cash in the bedroom and was directed to the shower.

Came back into the room, and her cat was purring around (and I mean the animal lol). Starting kissing and taking of her clothes. Her tits arent the biggest in comparison, but she had no objections with me playing and kissing them. Shortly after, I started traveling down and started RO on her.

Turned over onto my back, and asked her to give me a BJ. Wasn't in the mood for sex, so it was just a mix of OWO and RO, until I came. Had a nice chat about life until my time was up, then headed to the shower, and was on my way.

Wasn't a fantastic punt, maybe down to me not being 100% in the mood. Not the best body, I like my BBW's with bigger tits
She was friendly, so no complaints there.